Thursday, February 14

KinderStampO - Sketch it Thursday





Hi all, A very Happy Valentine Day to you all.  How many of you received roses, chocolates, breakfast in bed etc etc.  Lol!!!!!

I'm here today with my Dt creation for KinderStampO  Sketch Thursday.  This time Elisa gave me a very simple sketch so I thought I would stretch myself and keep as close to it as possible. It's been years since I created an A5 card!!!

Well!!! you know me girls!!! the more embellies I add the happier I am.  Boy did I struggle to keep a tight hold on my instincts.  But hey ho!! I got there.   A very simple card that says what it has to.

I loved using the ingredients from Jess' wonderful store over at 


I hope your Valentine Day goes well and that Romance blossoms for you where ever you are.

Hugs




KinderStamp0 Products Used






2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi this is stunning in its simplicity gorgeous card and sketch. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Suzi. Fabulous design and love all the details.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx