Tuesday, February 12

Magnolia-licious & Wee Stamps - Birthday




A very good morning All,  I am so thrilled to be making my DT Debut here at





I'm still pinching myself to make sure this is happening.  It must be!! because here I am with my first creation.!!!!




This fortnight we have the theme of BIRTHDAY'S for you.

I've used Tilda with Heartsocks from the new With Love Collection available over at Magnolia-licious store Here I have also used a mini Tilda with daises from the Turning Leaves collection 2012 also available at Magnolia-licious store Here I've popped this sweet Tilda behind a little triple heat embossed altered chipboard frame that I made, just to the left hand corner of my card.



Do please pop over to Magnolia-licious to see the fabulous creations the Dt have made for your inspiration.  Don't forget that we now have the full collection of Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet available HERE in the Store NOW !!!!

Thank you for popping in to visit with me, I do hope you enjoyed your stay and you'll come back and see me soon.

Diana will be sending the winner of our challenge a fabulous



That's all from me for today girls,  I look forward to seeing all your wonderful Birthday creations over the next few weeks.



Challenges Entered:

Created With Love Challenge:  Have the theme of Birthday with Die Cuts and Embossing.  ( I've heat embossed and distress my little frame at the bottom of my card.)


Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge:  Would like to see something Metal on your creation. I've used a metal corner.

Ruby Rainbow Challenge: Would love to see Roses this time. 

Time for Magnolia Challenge:  This being their 1st challenge the theme is Anything Goes.






Recipe:

DP: Prima Almanac 6x6 pad
Image:  Tilda with heart socks - With Love collection 2013
Mini Tilda with Daisies - Turning Leaves collection 2012
Dies Used:
Doohickey Wave Tag - Magnolia-licious store
Marianne Designs: Creatable Branch & Flower LR0256
Tim Holtz - Alterations Tattered Banners
small doily - unknown - RAK
Rhinestone trim & Sentiment- Here
Ribbon, metal corner - Stash

32 comments:

  1. WOWZER what a stunning card to debut your new DT too sweetie CONGRATULATIONS! ... beautifully coloured sweet Tilda ..as always :) and gorgeous details...wow!

    xx Hugz Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card! Beautifully colored and designed. I love the colors you used. Congratulations on your new DT position. It is well deserved!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congrats on your new dt possition!!! Your card is beautiful!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi this is a work of art as always simply gorgeous darling
    Hugs Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!!! Great card! Love the image and all your details!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Birthday with Die cut & Embossing Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is such an eye-candy!
    i love your colouring!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just beautiful! Congratulations on becoming a DT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi as per usual another stunning card. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH Suzi!!! I am pinching myself too!! Being on this immensely talented team along side YOU is a dream come true! Your card is so stunning!!!! Love every single thing about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card! Love the image and all the details. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges Challenge this week
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  11. First, CONGRATS!!!!! Oh Suzi I'm so happy for you!!!! Awesome and SO well earned! Your cards are brilliant and this is no exception! Love it!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card and Gorgeous layout and coloring..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzi, this is just lovely! I love the elegant papers you've used and your handmade flowers are gorgeous. Beautiful work dear. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful and fun birthday card you did Suzi. Love that mini picture frame of Tilda on bottom left and your sweet colored Tilda. Those flowers are so gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's gorgeous Suzi!!!! Love the tiny little Tilda and your gorgeous flowers!!!! Everything is beautiful! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Dear Suzi,
    My goodness your card is wonderful!!!
    You have used those magnificent flowers again :o)
    Great design and I especially like your picture frame with Tilda!
    Beautiful papers and other embellishments.
    Hugs, Candy
    Magnolia-licious Designer

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Suzi!
    Your card is fabulous, I love the flowers you made and the extra bling.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty card, love how you positioned the sentiment on the card and love the mini image
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Susi!
    Thanks for joining us at TFMC.

    Hugs Sieta

    ReplyDelete
  20. So, so pretty! I love this card. I love the little Tilda in the corner! What a neat idea! Your flowers and paper are gorgeous. I love everything about this card. :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, this is gorgeous. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, Hun. A fabulous Magnolia-licious DT debut. Tilda looks awesome and love how you positioned the Birthday banner sentiment. Very creative.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great news Suzi, your cards are always so beautiful, I can't wait to see more of your creations.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Suzi!
    A well earned position on Magnolia design team. your card is adorable. I love the design and the colours you used. Congratulations.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card. The colors are so soft. Thanks for taking part in our Birthday (plus) challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations Suzi!! It's no wonder you are on the team. This card is gorgeous. Great colors and embellishments!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow this card is stunning. I love the colors you chose they work so well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Created With Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hooray Suzi!!! You must be so thrilled! Congratulations on your DT spot. Well deserved sweetie cuz your work is gorgeous and this card is no exception.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your card is gorgeous, Suzi! I love all of the elements you included to create this gem. It is just rich with eye candy! Great colors and a perfectly colored Tilda, too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am SUCH a fan of your cards!! I loved this one and what a great idea on how to use a mini in the frame!! Gorgeous colors too. NICE! Hope you're having a great weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Absolutely, positively wonderful!!! OMGosh this is truly outstanding. I LOVE the image, the way you color, the papers, the embellishments, the layout....this card rates at the top of the "I LOVE" list!!!!!! Hugs,Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx