Tuesday, February 26

Magnolia-licious & Wee Stamps Dt - For a Boy





Good morning everyone,  I hope you are all well and happy, it's time for another wonderful challenge over at 



This fortnight we would love to see you making a creation for a BOY!!   My sweet Magnolia Edwin is a Special Stamp from Sweden and it's available from Diana over at 
Magnolia-licious store. 

This is such a versatile stamp as it can be used for a multitude of celebrations such as birthdays, You Did It cards, Graduation etc the list goes on and on!!

I've used Flexmarkers and Derwent soft pencils for shading. My little clock and buttons are dies from Marianne Designs, my papers are ancient!! so I'm sorry I don't have a maker for you. 




Our sponsor as always is the Wonderful Diana from Magnolia-licious & Wee Stamps and she will be sending our winner a very special surprise.  


Just to remind you that the "NEW" Magnolia Easter collection is  available over at the store as well as the fabulous Wee Stamps from Sylvia Zet.

Please pop over and take a peek at the amazing creations my lovely team mates have conjured up for you this time.  You won't be disappointed I promise.

Anyhoo!! that's all for me for now my lovelies, I hope your day is a great one and I'll see you all soon.

Challenges Entered:

Love to Create Challenge:  The theme is Wrap it Up!! String/twine/fibres.

Hugs


14 comments:

  1. So wonderful Suzi!!!! Love the little clock and your beautiful papers! Your hand writing is awesome and Edwin is coloured beautifully! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi what a gorgeous card love the image and the clock which I have and not used yet. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used for it, thanks for playing at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Suzi. Love your darling Edwin in such a hurry to tell us to enjoy our day. Very cute and creative. Love the design and embellies are fabulous.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi,
    What a wonderful bright card.Edwin is great!
    Love your paper it looks like its fabric.
    Wonderful card.
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect Male card, I love the black with just a touch of colour, just beautiful Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really a wonderful card with lovely details and a cute image!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Love to Create Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that DP and the crimped paper that adds a vibration touch on your layout desing Suzi. Beautiful card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your ancient papers they are perfect for this card. Edwin is very handsome and I love the embellishments for him. Nice texture.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a happy, cheerful card! I agree with you, Suzi, this stamp is really versatile! I love how you used our little Edwin! Great job!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet and happy Edwin!!!!1 Love all the details and the papers!!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card. Edwin is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is awesome! Love the black, white, red combo.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! Love it!!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx