Wednesday, February 27

Midweek Magnolias Dt #50 Shabby Chic




Hello my lovelies,  I'm a little late with my post for our fabulous new challenge over at 


I feel like I'm chasing my tail this week but just managing not to catch it!!!!   one of those weeks where the appointments are kind of back to back, thankfully those weeks don't happen very often.

Anyhoo I digress!!  our theme for this weeks challenge is for you to create something Shabby chic!  I love this theme cause it's a fluffy and pretty and you can use a multitude of embellies and not get any of it wrong!!.

I've used this sweet Tilda from Christmas Story 2012, I think she is so versatile and can be used for any occasion, you will find her over at Magnolia-licious store Here I will pop a list of ingredients with links where possible at the bottom of my post for you.

Our sponsor for this challenge as always is Magnolia Sweden, who will be sending our winner a fabulous surprize gift of Magnolia goodies.  Do please remember to read the rules so that you are eligible for the draw and of course our Top 3 which are chosen by the Dt.

Challenges Entered:

Celebrate the Occasion Challenge:  Girls Birthday and Pink must be used. 

Inky Chicks Challenge:  Have the theme of Mothers Day or Birthday this time. 

The Cutie Pie Challenge:  Would like to see Pretty Pastel colours

Hugs



Recipe:
Kraft cardstock: stash
white cardstock: stash
Card shape Die: Go Kreate
DP: Marianne Designs pretty pastel bloc
Image: Magnolia Joyful Tilda from Christmas story collection 2012 available at Magnolia-licious store Here
Medium: Copics Skin E000 E00 E51 E93  Hair: E41 E53 Derwent light brown and mid brown pencils for shading   Dress E93 with Derwent mid terracotta pencil for shading 
Die Cuts Used: Doohickey heart tag, nestabilities oval small and oval scallop. Go Kreate large die for card shape. Cheery Lynn English Tea party doily.
Flowers: Various from Stash
Ribbon: Candy from Claudia Rose
Lace: Marianne Designs Vintage
Little butterfly pendant:  K&Co
Sentiment tag: Prima cut from sheet: Sentiment: KinderStampO everyday thoughts.
Gauze: local chemist!! Pharmacy!

22 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Suzi - love that butterfly pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet Suzi!!!! Love this image and your wonderful lace!!! The little pendant is adorable!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous card sweetie one of my fave colour combo's & one of my fave magnolia collections.....in fact it could be my fave collection lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very sweet, I love this shaped card, my new favourite die, beautifully coloured and created
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh one of my fave Tildas again and love this shape too, beautiful colours and embellishments Suzi, love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card, Suzi! I love your shabby chic style. The shape is wonderful, and your details are lovely! Love the cheese cloth and gorgeous flowers! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always enjoy looking at your beautiful artwork, Suzi. Love this sweet Tilda. Gorgeous embellies, card shape and design.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is drop-dead gorgeous, Suzi. I was blown away when I saw this beautiful creation on FB....superb coloring..WOW!!! Loving all the stunning details....simply breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and elegant card. Cool shape card and the embellishments are just as pretty :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so active with cards, I can hardly keep up! lol I love your work and so excited to get the notice you made a card. This one is sooo adorable and I love her and the design. You are great at Shabby.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi brilliant card love the image and layout just fantastic. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just beautiful! I am so loving the peach! Great job - so feminine!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very, very gorgeous!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply gorgeous Suzi! I love those die cuts!!!!! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's a beauty! I love the little frame, just gorgeous
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is fantastic, love all the gorgeous details! Gorgeous flowers and the ribbons, butterfly in the frame and dies, and adorable image.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card! Love all the pink..

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Pretty Pastels challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, so delicate. Love every detail here. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun card. Thank you for sharing with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx