Sunday, February 3

Totally Tilda DT #64 Mid Week Reminder




A very good morning everyone,  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I'm here to remind you that you still have lots of time to enter our challenge over at


This fortnight we have a fabulous inspirational challenge for you, the colours are yummy!!! pink white chocolate, here is the picture you need to inspire you.


Please do pop over and take a look at the stunning creastions my fellow Tildarette's have made for you, they are beautiful.

Our Sponsor for this challenge is  


With a £10.00 voucher to spend in store.

I've used Tilda learning to dance from the Turning Leaves collection 2012 and coloured her with Copics and Derwent pencilsoft pencils. There are lots of yummy details on my card so I will list all the ingredients at the bottom of my post with links where possible.



I would like to enter the following Challenges

Charisma Cardz Challenge:  Brown and Pink this week
Crafts and Me Challenge: Use your favourite Embellishment, I must confess I cannot finish a card with adding some pretty flowers. 

Wishing you all a wonderful day

Hugs





Recipe:
DP:  white & Kraft cardstock
K&Co (can't remember the name of it) 
Image: Tilda learning to dance from The Turning leaves 2012 collection & Chocolate stamp from With Love 2013 collection available HERE
Medium:  Copics face: E000 E00 E51 Derwent pencilsoft C600 C630 C180   Dress: RV10 Derwent pencilsoft C180 C620
Dies Used: 
Nestability Ovals small (3 sizes)
Flowers: Prima & Wild Orchid Crafts.
Ribbon: Stash
pink netting:  Tim Holtz




20 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card,I love the image and the papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi yet another stunning card love everything about it. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzi, I love the wings with the flowers, fabulous
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love the wings.
    Hugs Renate
    Have a nice sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah!!!! Your Tilda is wonderful!!!! Love the sentiment and the gorgeous wings! Thanks for participating in the challenge at Marvellous Magnolia. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is exceptonal, love all those layers and your coloring FAB, TFS
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi. Your card and image are Fabulous..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Suzi, this is gorgeous!!! Your work is so beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi, your card is fantastic. Love the colors and all the wonderful details. Great job.
    hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Suzi. Love the wings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi,
    How beautiful!!
    Love all the 'chocolate' colours, makes my mouth water :o)
    Delightfully decorated and Tilda is gorgeous!
    Hugs, Candy
    Magnolia-licious Designer

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that paper and the cute Doohickey wings, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! Tilda looks so lively! Great colors and design!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I have to join this challenge, this is one of my favorite colorcombo's and you made a gorgeous creation with it Suzi. I love everything, beautiful coloring, colors and details.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  16. You totally rocked that challenge....absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a gorgeous card! Love all your embellishments.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is so cute, Suzi. Love how you've colored her in pretty pink. Gorgeous wings and lovely extras.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card! I can see Tilda dancing across the floor....Your paper is gorgeous also! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx