Sunday, February 17

Totally Tilda Dt - Midway reminder Valentine





A very good morning all,  I'm a little later than normal with my midway reminder for our Valentine Challenge over at


I could have sworn blind that I had drafted my post but NO!!! I hadn't even started it. Duh!!!!!  I'll put this one down to a senior moment. lol.

Anyhoo!! you still have lots of time to join in our Valentine challenge and win the lovely prize from Nikki over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.


I decided to alter a chipboard photograph frame.  I first painted it white with acrylic paint then distressed the edges with TH brushed corduroy.  My paper is from Raspberry Rd and of course I've used a sweet Tilda with heart as my image. You will find a list of ingredients with links at the bottom of my post.

Please do pop over to Totally Tilda and take a peek at the amazing work created by the sweet Tildarette's just for you inspiration.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!!

Hugs

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge:  Would like you to frame it this week.  

Wild Orchid Challenge:  Are looking for pink and cream this time.

Little Claire's Designs Challenge:  Would like to see love and romance this month.




Recipe:
Chipboard picture frame: angelcrafts.biz
DP:  Raspberry Road
Image: Magnolia Tilda with heart from the Sweet Crazy Love collection 2012 available HERE
Magnolia flower background stamp
Medium:  Copics 
Ribbon roses trim: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Die cuts used:  
Magnolia Cute Wings Here
Cheery Lynn Victorian Romance flourish die Here
Tim Holtz banner die
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts  Here
My Love letters:  Prima
Charm, pearls, butterfly's: stash
Extras Used:  Tim Holtz distress ink, crackle glaze, glamour dust.

24 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, such a lovely and beautiful card.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi this is lovely the tilda image is cute with all those lovely flowers behind her. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in awe!!!!! Stunning!!!!! Seriously, the second I saw this my jaw dropped:)
    Tabitha's Designs
    Your Magnolia Birthday Moderator :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, I love the rose frame and your Tilda is so pretty amongst the flowers!!! Love your sky! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Suzi!! Another amazing card!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi, I love the rose border around your frame. Tilda is just too cute. Fabulous card.
    hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Suzi, gorgeous Tilda and perfect colours. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi,
    What a beautiful frame!!
    This would be a terrific gift for anyone 😊
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Suzi, I love the pretty frame around Tilda, so sweet
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi, This is gorgeous. Can you tell me what the flower stamp is that you used with this card? Thanks.

    Crystal
    email: cricketscreations@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzie
    what a beautiful card!Love your Angel wings and heart.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my...isn't she just the sweetest :) I love the colors and the picture frame is gorgeous....
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

    Regards Malin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely photograph frame Suzi. Pretty embellishments with the little pearl hearts.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh gorgeous, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow your attention to detail is awesome on your project. I love the butterflies in the background that you raised and all the hearts floating and then the angel wings, sooo pretty. i love that you made it on chipboard so you can display it for a long time. Your coloring is so beautiful too.
    Have a great day Suzi,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Suzi, what a beautifully altered Valentine Frame! I love how you added the rose trim around the opening and the pearl hearts!The scene that you have created is so sweet!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  19. So gorgeous! I love all the details you added to your frame.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Suzi, what a gorgeous frame! I just love this vintage/romantic style!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous creation Suzi, love this stunning framed Tilda and all the awesome detail!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful! I love all the little details! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous creation, love the altered frame you have made it look so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx