Tuesday, March 19

KinderStampO Colour it Tuesday





A very good morning all,  I'm here to share my D T card for our Colour it Tuesday feature over at


Isn't it a fabulous colour pallet to choose from,  I think I've just about managed to incorporate them all.  My image is Tilda with big Bouquet from Magnolia  Christmas Story 2012 collection but I think she is suitable for more than just a Christmas card.  She has been coloured with Copics and Derwent soft pencils.  

I've used some very pretty elements from Jess' fabulous on line store over at 

The sweet small shabby chic roses, those amazing Faux Rhinestones and of course the wonderful Everyday thoughts stamp set.  Do please pop over and take a look at the scrumptious crafting goodies that Jess has, they are suitable for all manner of crafting, from card making to scrapbooking and altered art.

Thank you for popping in to visit with me I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Lacy Sunshine challenge:  Layer it Up
One Crazy Stamper Challenge:  Anything Goes 






Recipe:
DP:  Prima Annalee  - Nitwits collection Lili of the Valley Country Lady
Image:  Magnolia - Tilda with big bouquet from the Christmas Story 2012 collection HERE
Medium: Copics & Derwent soft pencils Skin:E000 E00 E51 R02  Jacket E93 Trousers B02 B00 B000
Shoes E21 E53
Dies Used:  Marianne Designs Petra Squares LR0234  - Cheery Lynn small flourish - Tim Holtz Tattered Banners.
Faux Rhinestones, Sentiment, small shabby chic roses all from KinderStamO store


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suzi!!!! Love the frame and gorgeous flowers! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Suzi! Love the image and your colouring, and you've displayed it beautifully.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, I love the little frame around Tilda, just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what wonderful sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love Tilda!

    Thank you for joining in our challenge over at Lacy Sunshine, hope to see you again soon and good luck!

    Jill DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx