Tuesday, March 26

Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps Dt Spring is in the Air





Good morning my dears,   I hope you are all having a great start to your week.  The snow here has disappeared for now but the forecast isn't good,  more severe weather on the way!! and it's only a few days until we are officially in Springtime!!.  Mmmm... me thinks Mother nature has gone a wee bit doo-lally!!!

Anyhoo! it's time for another fabulous fortnightly challenge over at


Our theme is Spring is in the Air,  I know I've made another Easter card but in my defence I needed one more and I have used wonderful spring colours and papers, my stamps are the utterly adorable Magnolia Easter Background (which I will be using all year, I'll just mask out the wee chick) 

I've also used Happy Easter Tilda from the Easter Collection 2013   I will also be using this Tilda throughout the year for celebration cards.  I just love it when stamps are so versatile.

Both can be found at Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps store 

As always the lovely Diana will be sending the lucky winner a fabulous special Surprise.




Please do hop over to Magnolia-licious and take a peek at the amazing creations the fabulous Dt have created for your inspiration this week.  They are stunning.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you got a little something from my post and that you'll come back again soon.

Hugs xox

Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Down Under Challenge: Easter Greetings this week
CMC Challenge: Spring colours this time
Marvelous Magnolias Challenge: Die cuts (at least 2)
Crafts for Eternity Challenge: Egg-cellent Easter 
No Matter Which Challenge:  Anything Goes this month.
Abc Challenge:  Easter cards





Recipe:
DP: Prima & papermania
Image: Magnolia Easter Background stamp & Happy Easter Tilda available at Magnolia-licious Store
Medium: Copics, flex markers and derwent soft pencils
Dies Used: Magnolia Doohickey vintage tag - Magnolia-licious Store
Memory Box Butterfly edge
Marianne Design Branch and flowers 1 LR0257 - Marianne Design Bird & Fence  LR0205 Here
Doily's Papermania
Ribbon - Stash
Sentiment: From my scrapbook stash.

29 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi. Love the image, beautiful papers and embellies.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation. Love this scean. Fab colouring! Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suzi!
    This is such a fun spring card. Tilda jumping for joy. beautiful layout with the shrub full of butterflies. Love it.
    Happy Easter.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Suzi!!!! love your happy Tilda and the growing vines on the side. Thanks for participating in the challenge at Marvelous Magnolia. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the banner and fence in the front and the die with the butterflies are my favorites. Your images and coloring is so gorgeous, Love your card Suzi, beautiful.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning creation. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, this card is a TREASURE....I would never part with it!!!!
    Oh my goodness, I adore the impressive scene you created for this darling Tilda. You colored her to perfection....especially looove her hair!!!!! Absolutely breathtaking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH!! Tilda looks so darn happy Suzi! What a FABULOUS Easter scene you've created!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card! ♥
    Love those little butterflies and the image.
    thanks for playing at MM
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, amazing. Love the vine with the butterflies. Adore the white picket fence.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, Suzi,
    Great design and embellishments!
    Tilda is beautiful.
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun and cheerful card Suzi. Love those fluttering butterflies and the cun colored Tilda :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card. I love all the little butterflies. You have captured spring very well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome. Beautiful. Outstanding! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable, Suzi. Tilda looks so happy and love how the background stamp goes with your little fence. How fabulous is that! Gorgeous tree/vine and all those darling butterflies. Lovely artwork, Hun.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  17. love how you incorporated die-cuts with you image. Thanks for joining us at the NMWC challange and hope to see you and your art there again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. very fun and cute Suzi!!! Love the spring time look..
    hugs.Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Suzi! I love how you used your diecuts to create this sweet scene! Beautiful coloring too! Happy EAster, hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous and fun. Such a great image and adorable little scene.

    Thanks for joining in our Easter challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a wonderful scene, just beautiful Suzi, Happy Easter my friend
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous Easter card and image. Beautiful colouring work. Thank you for sharing and joining us at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty Suzi! I love the look of this card! I love all of the details! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card, love the pretty pastel colours and your colouring is fab. Thanks so much for joining us at NMWC this month
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh so wonderful Suzi!! What a great card - love that fence! Thanks so much for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is just beautiful! Love the colors and all the pretty details! When you have a moment stop by our challenge blog, your card was one of our winners this week.

    Thanks for playing along at abc challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, that is such a cute card! I'd love to have an Easter morning like that. that cute little girl looks so giddy and happy. My warmest and heartiest Easter wishes to you and to all great crafters out there.

    Happy Easter
    Rasmi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx