Friday, March 15

Marianne Design Divas Dt #20 In the Garden

If you are looking for Midweek Magnolias
Birthday Blog Hop please click HERE 




Good morning my dears,  It's time for another new challenge over at 


This month we have the theme of In The Garden 

I chose to use items you would find in the garden, flowers, leaves, butterfly and two pretty vintage girls with flowers.

I've used lots of Marianne's products in the making of my card, in fact everything except the actual Kraft card base is from Marianne Designs.  I have put a list of dies, lace, paper tape, papers etc with links at the bottom of my post for you.

Once again there will be an awesome prize from Cuddly Buddly Crafts (details to follow)


I keep creating with Cuddly Buddly Crafts

Do please pop over to the challenge blog and take a peek at the wonderful creations the fabulous DT have made for you this week.

Hugs







Marianne Design Products Used:
Paper Blocs Nostalgia & Fancy Flowers PK9088
Paper Tape: Bird cage PT23011 
Cutting Sheet 3D Vintage: VK9523
Creatables Used:  Petra's Large Oval LR0240 - Branch & Flower 1 LR0256
Tiny's Flower 3 LR0250 - Decorative Hearts LR0159 - Butterflies LR0158


6 comments:

  1. Your card is a beauty Suzi, love the paper tape !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the sweet picture
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suzi this is so beautiful! Love all the die cuts and whole design of the card!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love how you embellished with the floral branch, the colors are stunning! Beautiful image and dies. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi,
    love your card,
    so lovely,
    have a nice weekend
    hugs from sLOVEnija Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx