Wednesday, March 27

Midweek Magnolia #54 Your Favourite Magnolia Stamp




Hello my lovely's,  I'm a little late with my post this morning,  seem to have been chasing my tail for the last couple of days (weeks)!! but can't seem to catch it. lol.  

Anyhoo!! time for another wonderful challenge over at


The theme for this week is to use your

 Favourite Magnolia Stamp

Oh boy!!!  not as easy as it sounds!! I love all my maggies but there are some collections I like more than others and one of my favourites was the 2013 With Love collection.  So I've chosen this sweet Tilda blowing hearts stamp because I think she is so so versatile, she could be used for just about any occasion.

As always I will pop a list of ingredients with links (where possible) at the bottom of my post for you.  In the meantime please do pop over and take a peek at the wonderful creations the girls have made for you this week.  Stunning, spectacular, amazing!! 

Our sponsor Magnolia Sweden will be sending our winner a wonderful surprise package all you need to do is read the rules at the top of Midweek Magnolias post.

Thank you for popping in to visit I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Hugs xox

Challenges Entered:

Deep Ocean Challenge:  Picture inspiration
Crafts & Me Challenge: Pretty in Pink
Divas by Design Challenge: Use metal on your creation
I've used a metal corner and altered it with Fran-tage.
Bearly Mine Challenge:  Girly & Pink this week






Recipe:
DP; Prima Tea Thyme & matching journaling card
Image: Magnolia Tilda Blowing Hearts from the with love collection 2013 and chocolate stamp both available at Magnolia-licious 
Medium:  Copics Skin E000 E00 E51 E93 Pencils for shading  Hair E41 E53 E33 Pencils for shading Shoes E000 pencils for shading dungarees R20 pencils for shading
Ruffled elasticated ribbon Tim Holtz
Magnolia Doohickey tag die
Flowers Prima

27 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi,
    gorgeous card,
    love all pink and details,
    hugs Tamara P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzi. Love the image and gorgeous papers.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful Suzi!!! Love your embossed corner and the gorgeous papers! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Suzi - just gorgeous how you did the flowers and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous card design. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, WOW, WOW.....this is breathtaking, Suzi! Adore your sweetly colored Tilda and all those luxurious details....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Suzi, can't choose my favourite of all of them, I suppose it would be the last one I purchased! Take care, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful card! I love the pink.....Vintage is my favorite.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this stamp, she is on my wishlist!
    Great colour combo and I love all the embellishments too.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Suzi. You are on a non-stop roll with all these lovely creations. This Tilda is so sweet. Love everything about this card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soo very gorgeous!!!! Makes me want to buy that stamp!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Suzi, i loved your card.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  13. Utterly Beautiful! Such a pretty Creation <3 Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous, I love the papers, I'm sure I have some of these, thanks for the reminder, Beautifully done my friend
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzi this card is gorgeous, I love the use of the floral card and metal corner piece, just perfect. Tilda is beautiful too. Thank you for joining us at Divas by design.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Suzi wih amazing details. Your coloring is fantastic.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Breath taking beautiful! WOW I love this card. So many gorgeous things to admire!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh so pretty! Love the Shabby Chic! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sooooooo lovely!
    This card is full of incredible and sweet details.
    Thank you to share it on Deep Ocean Challenge and come back soon.
    I wish you an Happy Easter.
    xoxoxo Eulalia

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's waaaaaay too long since I was last here Suzi, and I have missed seeing so many of your gorgeous goodies all in one place! I am in Tilda Heaven whenever I visit here, I wish so much that I had the knack of putting things together so beautifully as you do! LOVE this gorgeous card and all it's beautiful flowers. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card with fab colouring and great details (as always)...hope you're doing fine!...thanks for joining with us at Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is stunning Suzi. The image is gorgeous as are the beautiful embellishments.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx