Friday, March 22

Midweek Magnolias Birthday Blog Hop Candy Winner


If you are looking for

Magnolia-licious Easter Blog Hop 

then please click






Good morning my dears,  I'm sorry I am a day late with the winner of my Candy from last weeks 

Midweek Magnolias 1st Birthday Blog Hop!! 

which by the way was a resounding success,  thank you for all the lovely comments you left for all the Design Team and well done if you won one of their fabulous Candy's.

Anyhoo!!!  onto why I'm here - to announce the winner of my 
card and candy. so without further ado the winner is (picked by my gorgeous Grandson) 

Drumroll please........................

............................................

........................................

................................

..................

........

Congratulations!!!!!


Please email me with your full address so I can post your prizes.

Hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx