Wednesday, March 6

Midweek Magnolias Dt #51 Lots of layers




Good Morning everyone,  I hope you are all well and having a good week.  I'm here to share my Dt card for our new challenge theme over at


This week we want to see lots of layers on your creations. I've made a half moon card (well that's what I call it) lol.  My shaped die is from Go Kreate, I cut out the largest one and folded it in half then cut out the second smallest and added it to the front.  I made the beautiful frame which is a spellbinder die by cutting it out three times and layering it up with some small sticky pads. The effect is lovely.

My images are Magnolia, Root cellar door and the sweet Mini Tilda  both have been coloured with Copics and Derwent soft pencils. a little stickles has been added to the hollyhocks.  There are lots of elements on my card so I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links where possible.

In the meantime do please pop over and take a look at the amazing creations the sweet Dt have made for you this week.

As always we are sponsored by Magnolia Sweden who will be sending our lucky winner a lovely mystery prize.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs. xox

Challenges Entered:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Flowers and Pearls
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel:  Spring (with a spooled item)
Crafts and Me:  Tag it - make a tag or include a tag on your creation
Magnolia Mania:  Butterflies
Simply Magnolia:  Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girls:  Add Ribbon or Twine

I am also entering this card into the lovely Debbie Dolphin's Candy Challenge. Go take a look HERE





Recipe:
DP: Pink Paislee
Images: Magnolia Root Cellar Door and Mini Tilda with toy - Magnolia-licious Stamps
Medium: Copics: Skin E000 E00 E21 E93  Hair: E33 E35 £47 Clothes B000 B00 BG01
Hat & Shoes R02  Derwent pencils used for shading.
Dies Used:
Magnolia Doohickey : vintage Tag - Butterfly - Magnolia-licious Stamps 
Go Kreate: large shaped dies
Spellbinders: Fleur de lis squares
Marianne Design:  Creatable Branch and flower set 
Memory Box: Butterfly strip
Flowers:  All Prima
Lace: Marianne Designs vintage
Ribbon: Stash
Pearls. My Minds Eye Wild Asparagus range

28 comments:

  1. WOW Suzi your card is amazing with all the details. Love your dies and the colours and your colouring are beautiful.
    Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Suzi, I love the different shape and all the pretty die cuts, very sweet
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb!!! I love the 3D effect of the frame! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Suzi stunning as always. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous shaping and love the depth so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stamp combo Suzi, love this spring scenery. Tilda is sooo cute. very original shape, Love the leaves diecut. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and lovely shape. The paper and the colours are fantastic. I love the scene that you created.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, Suzi! Gorgeous layering and details, and I love the spring style colors! Beatuiful scene you have created with the mini and the background stamp! Thank you for the inspiration♥ Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work, Suzi!!
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your card is so pretty and sweet. Love the layout design.
    hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
    What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
    hugs Ria
    come and check out my blog and become a follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi this is stunning! Great shape and lovely layers. You've created a delightful scene!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great little scene you've created here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutley beautiful card Suzi - love all the layers and the design of your card!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the scene you created and the frame is gorgeous. Then you have it on a really nice shape and it is embellished perfectly.
    Hugs
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Suzi, I definitely seeing lots of layers and this frame is beautiful!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, Suzi! This is fabulous! Love the shaped border and the masked image! Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Suzi, this is so gorgeous! I love the depth of this card. Beautiful! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julie, what a gorgeous card! I love all the layers, especially on the frame. It looks wonderful!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous, Suzi. Love the shape of your card. Wonderful design and all the details--my eyes are roaming all over. Terrific colouring. I love the scene you've created.
    Hugs,
    norma

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hiya your card is gorgeous xxx
    Thankyou so much for joining in with my candy challenge and good luck xx
    hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. as stunningly designed and coloured as always Suzi...love it...thanks for joining in with our Crafts & Me Challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. A gorgeous card Suzi, such a fabulous design and colours. The beautifully coloured Tilda is adorable and I love your gorgeous details.

    Thanks for joining us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx