Sunday, March 17

Totally Tilda #67 DT Midway Reminder - Easter


If you are looking for the Midweek Magnolia Birthday Blog Hop (click HERE)






Good morning everyone,  I'm here to share my midway card for our challenge over at 


You still have a week to join us in our Easter challenge + at least one egg.  For my card I've masked sweet Happy Easter Tilda and Easter background stamp,  Isn't she adorable, both have been coloured using Copics and Derwent soft pencils for shading.  My little frame around Tilda has been handmade using 3 layers of 300gm white card stock and first edition Spring Drop paper.  The two cute little eggs have been made using Magnolias Doo Bee Pops honeycomb paper.

I will put a list of ingredients with links where possible at the bottom of my post for you.

Our Sponsor for this challenge is Nikki at Bunny Zoe's Crafts with a fabulous gift certificate to spend in store.

  


I do hope you can come over and join us, looking forward to seeing all your wonderful Easter Creations.  Do please pop over and take a peek at the amazing midway projects our fabulous Tildarette's have made for you this week.

Have a wonderful day!!  

Hugs xox

Challenges Entered:






Recipe:
DP: First Edition Spring Drop
Images: Magnolia Happy Easter Tilda & Easter Background Stamp - Here
Medium: Copics - Skin E00 E000 E51 E93 Derwent pencils for shading
Clothes: BV02 BV00 BV000 pencils for shading
Magnolia Doohickey Swirl & leaves Die:  Here
Magnolia Doohickey vintage lace die:  Here
Magnolia: Doo Bee Pops honeycomb paper Here
Ribbon, flowers and chipboard sentiment: Stash.

14 comments:

  1. Wow!Absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cheerful card! I really like.
    Pona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how Tilda is encased in a Frame!!!! Your little eggs are delightful and I love the patterned paper. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty paper and those cute little eggs, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been AWOL, for quite a while, but have just caught up with your beautiful creations. Stunning all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a most stunning creation....love the adorable Easter Tilda! Lovely scene and beautiful details...love the honeycomb eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW is right -- this is STUNNING! Your Tilda is adorable and those eggs & flowers sheer perfection!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card you make, Thank you for enjoy the challenge at The Paper Shelter.
    Hugs Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!
    I love your cute card. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. Good luck!

    X Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet. I love it. Super job coloring the girl jumping in the air.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your lovely card just makes me smile. Love how you created the Easter eggs! Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELER CHALLENGE! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous card! The sheer joy in that image makes me happy! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx