Sunday, March 3

Totally Tilda Dt #66 Mid Way post - Spots and Stripes



Good morning my lovelies,  I have my mid way card to show you for our Spots and Stripes challenge over at 


There is still oodles of time for you to join us and to be in the running for the fabulous prize of a bundle of gorgeous ribbons from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop

The pretty little ribbon


The prize for our very lucky winner.

I've used two Magnolia Stamps from different collections.  My sweet Tilda is from the With Love collection 2013 and the adorable wheel barrow is from Butterfly dreams collection 2011

Both have been coloured with a mixture of Copics and Derwent soft pencils.  I will pop a list of ingredients used in my card at the bottom of my post with links where possible.

In the meantime I do hope you can find the time to join us over at Totally Tilda.  Thank you for popping in to visit and I wish you all a wonderful Sunday.

Challenges Entered:

Really Reasonable Ribbon:  Show me the Green + Ribbon
Crafty Ribbons: Anything Goes + ribbon
Craft us Crazy: Anything Goes
Divas by Design:  Anything Goes.

Hugs



Recipe:
DP:  Prima Sweet Fairy Collection
Stamps Used:  Magnolia Wheelbarrow  Magnolia Tilda with heart
Dies Used: Magnolia Doohickey  Heart Tag - Swirl and leaves
Flowers: Pink ribbon flowers That Craft Place
Curled Roses:  Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment:  Whimsy Stamps
Pink seal: K&Co
Copics Used: Skin E000 E00 E21  Clothes: E93  Hair: E41 E51 E53
Derwent soft pencils: Medium Brown/ Brown Earth/ medium terracotta/ dark terracotta/ rose.
Sky: Tim Holtz distress ink Tumbled Glass
Grass:  Flexmarkers;  apple green/lime green

30 comments:

  1. Suzi such a gorgeous card love how you have combined the two stamped images. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to combine these two images, just beautiful Suzi
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever girl you are!!!! I love those two together and the little heart peeking! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely, very nice creations, love the scene !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic masking Suzi and fabulous colouring too
    Enjoy your Sunday
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. darlin card....hope you have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous.....I love the image and papers. Fab colouring too. Hugs Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card....stunning details and outstanding design work! Love how you paired the wheelbarrow with this adorable Tilda...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How darling to put wheelbarrow, very clever. She looks in her element. Love all the details especially the little red seal. Did you make that? Sumptuous papers and roses. Truly a gorgeous card.
    hugs and xx
    Diaan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it would help if I read the supplies, duh! K& Co.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Suzi! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable sweet card and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card!!! The colours are fantastic.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling card, Suzi. Love the cute scene you created. Fabulous spots and stripes papers and I'm love that ribbon rose!
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great inspiration. This is super cute!!!:)
    Tabitha's Designs
    Your Magnolia Birthday Moderator :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww Suzi your care is DARLING!!! I LOVE the image you used and your coloring!! beautiful job!
    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons "Show us the Green/Ribbon Challenge" this week!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet card. I love the way you put the two images together. I wish my brain worked that way :( You are such an inspiration to us who are creatively challenged:)
    love your work
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Suzi, awww this is just so pretty! Such an adorable image and a gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Dives by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I love her on the wheelbarrow! I need to try that one day, she fits in alot of places. Your card is so sweet and I love the greens!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  21. Darling card Suzi...
    Love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a lovely card Suzi! Lov the way you have masked the two stamps!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute Suzi, I love this scene with those 2 stamps. flowers are wonderful! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh so cute Suzi! I love how you have used Tilda! Such a neat idea! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous card and colors Suzi..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute! I have to buy that Tilda stamp. Amazing job, as always!
    Hugs,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable card Suzi, love the Tilda/wheelbarrow combo and your perfect design!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. A very sweet Tilda witha great colour combo!
    Thanks for sharing at Craft us Crazy challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx