Sunday, March 24

Totally Tilda DT #68 Shaped Card - No Sqaures/Rectangles










Good morning my dears,  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  It's time for another fabulous challenge over at


This fortnight we would love to see your Shaped Cards so NO Square of rectangle shapes and of course we have to see Tilda on your creation.   

I've used my Grand oval scallop dies from Go Kreate and the very pretty new Easel Stand from Marianne Designs. 

My Tilda is from The Little Christmas Collection 2012 and has been coloured using Copics and Derwent soft pencils.  I will as always pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links where possible.

Our Sponsor for this fortnights challenge is The Ribbon Girl



If you've not been to visit this fabulous store, then you don't know what you're missing.  There products are fantastic and service is impeccable.  Just click on the link and hey presto you're there.

Do please pop over to Totally Tilda and take a peek at the stunning Shaped creation my sweet friends the Tildarette's have conjured up for your inspiration.  Wow!! they are stunning. 

Thank you for popping in to visit with me and can I just say welcome to my new followers.  It's lovely to meet you.

Hugs xox

Challenges Entered:

Bearly Mine Challenge:  Anything Goes. 
Sweet Stampin' Challenge:  Lots of Layers  
Creative Creations Challenge:  The Letter B is the theme this week. I have butterflies, bunting, bling, blooms and the colour Blue.
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge:  Use at least 2 die cuts on your creation.
Charisma Cardz Challenge:  Die cuts is the theme this week. Remember no more than 10 combined challenges.
Inky Impressions Challenge:  Lots of Flowers.



Recipe:
Free from Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine
Image: Little Tilda from The Little Christmas Collection 2012 
Medium: Copics Skin E000 E00 E51 R02   Dress E93 Shading Derwent soft pencils Hair: E41 Derwent soft pencils Earth Brown, medium brown and light brown.
Die Cuts: Large Grand scallop ovals from Go Kreate
Magnolia Doohickey Vintage tag and Wave Tag
Simon Says Stamps Bunting
Marianne Designs Creatable vintage fan and plate (card stand) LR0266 
Memory Box:  Butterfly edge die.
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts and stash
Extras used:  stickles, TH distress ink brushed corduroy, viva decor pearl pen, my lace was a gift from Susie Sugar

26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colours and details,
    hugs Tamara : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suzi and soo lovely paper that blue.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your awesome creation Suzi, the shape and colours are so dreamy and compliment this Tilda perfectly. The detail is incredible with something new to look at every time I see it! The bunting, stand and tags are my favourite though :)
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que trabalho mais lindo Suzi!!! Você sabe que amo tudo que vc faz e esse não é diferente. Amo seu colorido e todos os detalhes que usou nesse cartão.

    Sorry to write in my language. It´s much easier for me to find the right words to express myself.

    Lot of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Suzi, I love the shape and that cute little stand, can't wait to get mine, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Love the shape and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Suzi, so many pretty details to look at and so sweet
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi ♥
    I do love this Tilda (I have this one! My collection is growing, now I just need the time to ink them all!)
    Love the shaped card and the stand is fab.
    Beautifully coloured and always perfectly embellished.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Shape card and beautiful colors Suzi..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning Suzi! This may be my favorite of yours!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your polka dot paper, gorgeous heart banner and your flower arrangement! Awesome card Suzi! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card, love it.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous, love the sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card! I love this Magnolia! Your coloring is amazing! I love the tags popping out on the top. Your stand and the shape of your card is so lovely.
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise vR
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your creation, with little stand :) SO pretty hun. love that flower display <3 Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally beautiful. Great colors and marvelous embellishments.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful colors! Gorgeous! Love all the flowers.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable. Great project!! Thanks for sharing:)
    Tabitha's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a outstanding card all around! Gorgeous papers, design and those itty bitty embellishments that make it perfect. Of course Tilda is beautiful.
    Love this card and the easel, Have a great day.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous shape card Suzi and the matching holder is as awesome :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card Suzie!!Love Love Love the shape and all the embellies!
    Stunning!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia and good luck!

    Hugs
    Cinzia x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Suzi this shape is just so pretty and I adore the stand ! Tilda is so pretty and your flowers are stunning ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Suzi this is gorgeous! I love the shape! Tilda is gorgeous of course! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx