Tuesday, April 23

Birthday wishes for a friend





Hello my dears,  I want to share this card with you that I created for a dear scrap book friend.  I've used the sweet LOTV image and their gorgeous new 8x8 papers.  The image has been coloured with pencils and my flowers are all made using the gorgeous new die's from Marianne Designs. I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links where possible for you.

I'm in a bit of a rush today as I need to go finalise my holiday preparations for next week.  Oh I can't wait to get a little bit of sun and just relax by the pool with nothing to do except read, sip sangria and chill out.  

Challenges Entered:

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge: Seeing Double, either two separate stamps or one stamp with two characters.
Inky Chicks Challenge:  Have the theme of  Happy Birthday Girl this time.  
Make it Monday #137:  Anything Goes.






Recipe:
DP: LOTV nitwit collection Country Lady
Image: LOTV sweet mermaids Lili of the valley here
Medium: Derwent soft pencils with sansodor oil and paper stumps
Dies Used:  Go Kreate XXL square frames frilly #7
Doohickey Die. Vintage tag and leaves from swirl & leaves die from Magnolia-licous stamps Here
Marianne Designs:  Vintage Fan & plate die, LR0266
Marianne Designs: Flowers and Branch 1 LR0256
Sentiment frame: Tando  from angelcrafts.biz 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,
    I wish It wos for me,:)
    happy birthday to your friend
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzi this is fabulous...such sweet little mermaids! Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize!
    Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for another open paper challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable!!!! Love the burgundy and the awesome mermaids!!!! The flowers are gorgeous and I love that little frame! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Suzi, I'm sure your friend was delighted. Have a lovely time on your holiday
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable. Fabulous colors and details. Another fabulous card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable Suzi! Perfect image for best friends! I love all of the details in this card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so stunning! I love that card, wow! That's one of the greatest birthday wishes for a friend I've seen so far. so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx