Monday, April 1

Daughters Birthday Canvas!!




Hello my lovelies,  Are you having a fabulous Holiday Weekend!! have you eaten too many hot cross buns and chocolate eggs!! lol.

Anyhoo It's my Daughters Birthday today (I know April Fools day)??  I tried to hang on but she insisted in coming into the world on that day!!  

For the last few years I've made Janie an altered canvas for her Birthday and Christmas and she wanted another one this year, she displays them on easel stands so they have to match her colour scheme. Whew!!! talk about pressure.  Anyway here it is with her favourite Lili of the Valley image.  I'm not going to go into details this time of the ingredients (too many) but the papers are also from Lili of the Valley and they are gorgeous. Most of my flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge:  Buttons and Bows
Sweet Stampin' Challenge:  Oh So Girly is the theme this week.

Hugs

13 comments:

  1. WOW!!! SO many details!!! Love the little frame and your beautiful image! Your daughter will be delighted. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, just right for out challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suzi, this is beautiful! I think your daughter will loe it!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow tis is fabuleus. So many pretty details. Love it all.

    Gratulions with the birthday of you,r daughters , she wil by happy.

    Gr. From the cold Netherlands. Its freezing again.

    i am now a folower.

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! So pretty Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card Suzi.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS !! So many to look at .... Hugs , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

    Regards Malin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous, love the pretty paper and design layout, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! This is stunning Suzi. I love the image, gorgeous colours and papers and all your detailing is so beautiful.
    I hope you daughter had a wonderful birthday, I bet she was thrilled to receive this!

    Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, cute and very girly Suzi! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx