Tuesday, April 30

Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps Dt - Use Vellum in a fun and creative way





Good morning my dears,  Well it's Tuesday and it's Team B here to remind you that we are midway through our current challenge over at 


Our theme is to use Vellum on your creation in a fun way.  I've used a sheet of vellum from Websters pages as part of my background paper for sweet Pearl Tilda to sit on. 

This Tilda is from last years Summer memories collection and I've also used the butterfly's from the Once Upon a Time collection 2013.  I stamped them out on vellum 3 times, cut them out and used them to layer up and give a lovely 3d effect adding glamour dust to the very top one. 

All my Magnolia stamps are available over at Magnolia-licious stamps. Butterfly's here 
and Pearl Tilda here

Do please pop over and take a look at the wonderful work the fabulous DT have created for you this week.  Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Diana who will be sending the winner a special surprise.



Thank you for popping in to visit,  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Challenges Entered:

Alphabet Challenge:  F is for Fantasy this time 
Creative Corner Challenge:  Clean and simple this week, this is really clean for me, not a flower or resin embellishment in sight. lol 
Delicious Doodles Challenge:  Something Fishy this week, mermaids, boats, fish etc.

19 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Suzi. I love the image, design and embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi,
    love your fabulous card,
    the details are stunning,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome Suzi!!!! Love your Tilda and the gorgeous butterflies! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beauty of a card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet card Suzi. I love your design paper and the butterflies.
    your colouring of Tilda is lovely.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous card!!!! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely design, this card is superb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and coloring..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Suzi love the image and butterflies they are stunning. Love Alison

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi,

    I'm sorry I've not been around much lately..too much work and too little play time :(
    But I still look even if I don't comment :)

    Love all your cards...you're a little fountain gushing with talent ♥
    Your use of vellum is fabulous, you know something? I love vellum and have stacks of the stuff, I really need to dig it out and use it!

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely Tilda card you have made here which fits perfectly the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week of “something fishy”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi,
    Your card is fantastic. Love your use of the vellum. Your embellishments are wonderful - is that fabric you used for the sides?
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous. Love what you did with the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card...even if I say so myself not clean and simple at all ( but as you stated for you it is ;) )

    thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges
    Love Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card. I love that background vellum paper!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow what a beautifull card Suzi! Love the colourcombo and the papers a great!
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet card! I love the depth of the green paired with the rose pink. The ribbon semi circles are a great addition of texture and depth. The multiple layers of the butterflies adds dimension as well. You did such a great job on this, Suzi! Well done!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  19. A splendid card, beautiful colours and design. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges F - Fantasy. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx