Wednesday, April 10

Midweek Magnolia #56 Dt - April Showers





Good morning my dears,  I'm here to tell you that the new challenge has just started over at


It's Team A's week to show you our fabulous creations for the theme of April Showers, we would love to see some water featured on your projects

I've chosen Sweet Waterlily from the Summer Memories collection 2012.   She is such a cutie!!  I coloured her with Copics and Derwent soft pencils.  I used my air dry clay (loving this stuff) and a silicone mould to create the wee white flower on my Doohickey heart tag die.  

The beautiful butterfly is from Prima and was very plain until I used Fran-tage shabby pink embossing powder along with cosmic shimmer vintage mica flakes on it.  I'm loving the effect of these amazing powders and fragments.

I will pop a list of items used with links where possible at the bottom of my post for you, in the meantime do have a wonderful day.

Challenges Entered:

Bearly Mine Challenge:  Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Flowers & Fantasy
Papertake Weekly:  Bingo this week.  I've chosen the line of Blooms/free/Lace
Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia:  Have the theme of Butterflies of things that flutter.




Recipe:
DP: Marianne Designs  & Lili of the Valley
Image: Magnolia Summer Dreams 2012 Waterlily Tilda
Medium: copics & derwent soft pencils
Die Cuts Used:  Marianne Design craftable design oval CR1204
Magnolia Doohickey so wrapped lovely folded Tag.
Flowers: Wild orchid Crafts
Metal corner Wild orchid crafts
Lace with pearls. Stash.
Sentiment: Stash.

15 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Suzi this is gorgeous love the colours and layout fantastic card. love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, look at that butterfly!!!! just amazing!!! Love your Tilda and beautiful colouring! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sparkly butterfly, now I need some Frantage, LOL, very pretty card
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ! So niiiice card, love the big butterfly !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzi. I love your flower arrangement and the butterfly is so pretty. A perfect choice of Tilda too !
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card,I love the image and the papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is no end to your creativity! I love this one too, she is so sweet and the heart tag is great. The paper is pretty and the corner but I really love your butterfly, so pretty.
    Have a great day!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet, sweet Tilda. She is just precious, Suzi. I can definitely see a casing of your design in my future. I love how you tilted the upper layer panel and gorgeous corner. Fabulous clouds in the background makes me wish for summer days.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi this is gorgeous! I love the colors and all of the details! That butterfly is gorgeous! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful Suzi.
    Did you use a template to create
    the clouds?

    Hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous card, such beautiful embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is stunning Suzi! So feminine and pretty in pink. Love the sparkly butterfly. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY GOSH THIS IS GORGEOUS!! Wow I love all the pink and that butterfly is sooo cute. Pretty! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx