Wednesday, April 24

Midweek Magnolias # 58 Bingo







Hello my dears,  It's Wednesday and time for another fabulous challenge over at


This week we are having a game of Bingo/Tic tac toe, all you need to do is chose one line across/down or diagonal and hey presto your joining in.  I've chosen to do something a little different this week as I needed a Boy card for my sweet Grandson who's  Birthday was on Monday!! 

I've used the bottom line of Faux Stitching/Blue/Charm

This adorable Game on Edwin is from the Once Upon a Time Spring release 2013 and he is so cute, you can find him over at Magnolia-licious Stamps .  I've used my Flex markers to colour him. I've also used the balloon stamp from sweet crazy love collectin 2012 I only used the traditional balloon and not the heart one.  Just stamped it 4 times and cut them out, adding coloured thread to each one. 

I do hope you will pop over and join us this week and also take a peek at the amazing designs the fab girls on the A team have created for you this week.

Don't forget to read the rules at the top of our blog, we don't want you to miss out on the chance of a fantastic surprise package from Magnolia Sweden. 

Hugs  xox

Challenges Entered:

Cards for Men Challenge:  Anything goes 
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge:  Birthday fun card for kids.  You can donate your card if you choose. I already make and donate cards to a local Hospice for children here in Scotland and will continue to do so. 
Crafty Catz Challenge:  One for the boys  
Southern Girls Challenge: The theme is Button Up or show some Flair. 
Clear it out Challenge:  Anything goes, use your stash - my stash is lots of coloured card stock that never gets used and at least 2 buttons this week.




14 comments:

  1. Soooo cutie Suzi, such a lovely card.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...so much fun... Great sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering what to do with this little fellow, he looks great with balloons, very clever, love the bright colours
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little sneaker charm!!!! So fitting! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love this and so would my grandsons! Great work!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!!!fabulous card thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the style with the embossed paper and then the pleasing colors. Your embellishments are fabulous, the buttons, twine, and charm, perfect.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo cute and Edwin looks like Mario.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning card. Love all the different elements. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card. Love the colors, all the die cuts and you darling embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men challenge. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, Suzi, since my bday is this month, you can send me this card! LOL! I just love it! I love the happy feel that made me smile from ear to ear! The balloons are just delightful! The card is a winner in every way!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx