Saturday, April 13

My Sheri Crafts GDT - Arbour/Nature/Trees






Hello my dears,  I'm delighted to show you my card as Guest Designer for My Sheri CRAFTS.  

The theme is Arbour/Nature/Trees etc.   I don't have many nature stamps so I had to improvise slightly I used a couple of Magnolia stamps. Tilda with ponytail and I've masked her to sit on the Swedish fence,  you will find a fabulous selection of Magnolia Stamps and Doohickey Dies over at Magnolia-licious Stamps as well as lots of other fab crafty goodies.  

I've used Copics and Derwent soft pencils as my colour medium and the two delightful Die cut Trees are from Marianne Designs LR0261, I used Flower soft on them and added sweet butterfly's which are from Memory box. Sentiment and sentiments die are from Whimsy stamps

Do please pop over and take a look at the wonderful Dt creation made especially for you this week.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Inky Chicks Challenge:  Use a background/object stamp on your creation.
Cute Card Thursday Challenge: Butterfly Kisses this week 





Papers: Basic Grey &  Papermania basic dots
Image: Magnolia Swedish fence and Tilda with Ponytail:  Magnolia stamps 


27 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Suzi. Love the adorable image and the design, papers and embellishments are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love how you made small trees on sides-wauuu
    thank you
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the softness of you clouds!!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards! I love your trees very creative.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and colors. Great job. This is super cute!!!:)
    Tabitha's Designs
    Great priced, fun digi paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning .Love all about the card.

    Gr. Mia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi,
    What a wonderful card you have made for us to see.
    It is so spring like.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Suzi.
    Love the soft soft clouds!
    Your scene is so cute - I wonder what Tilda is thinking about?
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh!!!! Love your trees!!!! So lifelike that you want to touch them!!! Your Tilda look beautiful surrounded by the butterflies. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Suzi! Wonderful colors and papers you used on it! Beautiful coloring in! So glad you joined us as GD at My Sheri Crafts! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute and pretty card. I love the trees and the colors are so Spring :) She is pondering how fun the summer is going to be..lol
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card and I LOVE your potted Flower Soft trees -- very clever!!! Thanks so much for Guest Designing with us too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi, this is an amazing card. How creative of you to make those gorgeous trees. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Thanks for being guest designer at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzi,
    Congratulations on being the guest designer. Your card is just so adorable. Love the little potted trees, and your colors are wonderful!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suzi this is a delightful card. I love the trees and butterflies, just makes the card so spring like. Tilda is very pretty.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute Suzi! I love the scene you created! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card with such a fantastic scene. Love the textured trees
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a gorgeous card using these special stamps! Great job with the coloring and adding all the layers of awesomeness! Glad you were able to join us at MSC as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely gorgeous, Suzi. Fabulous colouring. I so love the scene you've created. The topiary trees looks terrific. The colour soft on them looks fab.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  22. An adorable scene and fantastic coloring! All so beautiful!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card Suzi. Love the sweet scenery and the textures are so amazing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the texture on the trees, very sweet
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  25. Suzi your card is just beautiful! I love the way you made the trees, also. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at My Sheri Crafts this week!

    Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx