Saturday, April 6

On your Wedding Day!!







Hello my dears,   Well would you believe it!!!! I've made a card without using a Magnolia/Wee Stamp!!!  OMG!! I must be coming down with something. lol.  

My next favourite stamps are Lili of The Valley.  I was asked to make a wedding card for a friend and the spec she gave me was "Pink/pearls/fluffy"  hehe!!  she said it was specifically for the Bride (her best friend)  So I got to work with colouring this adorable Lili of the Valley couple up (so I could include the Groom in a small way)  Then I got to work on choosing papers, embellies etc etc.

She has her card now and is delighted with it!! Phew!!!  Thank goodness for that.

That's all from me for now my dears, I hope you all have a wonderful Weekend. 




Challenges Entered:

Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge:  This month they are having a game of Bingo and I've chosen the line of Punch/Die Cut - Wedding - Shaped Card.  
Two Sisters Challenge:  Anything Goes
Totally  Gorjuss Challenge: Anything Goes with Sparkle
Stampavie & More Challenge:  Pretty in Pink.

Hugs

11 comments:

  1. you did a gorgeous work, I think that they will love this card, like I do.
    Hugs Tamara P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Suzi!!!! Love your little birdcage and gorgeous heart! The image is so sweet and perfect for this occasion. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Suzi...you have used such gorgeous details...love the pearl frame en the tule most!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi suzi wow your cards are just beautiful! just thought I would stop by and say hi :)

    vic

    http://handmadecardsbyvicki.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! This stamp is so very cute!
    Hugs
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Suzi. Love the image and the embellishments are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow stunning card, I love the shape and the colours are gorgeous. Fantastic embellishments.
    Thank you for playing at The Bizzy Becs this mounth.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the frills, just gorgeous
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW - your card is stunning!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, I am behind! This card turned out gorgeous, I love the tulle along the bottom and the frame, fabulous card!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx