Sunday, April 14

Totally Tilda #69 Dt Midway Reminder




 Good Morning my dears,  Still lots of time to join us over at 


in our Bingo themed Challenge.  All you need to do is pick a line and hey presto start creating.  I've gone with two lines bottom and right which gives me Dies and or punches/flowers/machine stitching/pears and or gems and lastly ribbon.

I've used Tilda longstocking from the Once upon a Time spring release 2013 and coloured her with Copics and Derwent soft pencils.

I will pop a list of ingredients with links where possible of the items used on my card at the bottom of my post.



Our Sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Nikki from 

gif maker

This is the prize for one lucky winner


That's it for now my dears and I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

Challenges Entered:

Simply Create Too Challenge:  Use your Stash, I've used two papers that are years old. I've also used my whimsy sentiments and die, they haven't seen the light of day for about a year.!! 
DRS Designs Challenge:  Stitching is the theme this week real or faux
Divas by Design Challenge:  Flowers this week
Fab n Funky Challenge:  Spring Colours
Tip Top Tuesday Challenge:  Girls n Boys come out to play,  any creation that includes a Girl and or Boy. 
Lexi's Creations Challenge:  Punches and or Dies. 






Recipe:
DP:  Prima  Sweet Fairy  & Papermania basics
Image:  Tilda Longstocking from Once upon a Time release 2013 available at Magnolia Stamps
Medium: copics Skin E000 E00 E51 E93 pencils mid terracotta and blush pinks
Dress: B00 B000 B02  promarker Tulip yellow stocking the same Penclis Ice Blue Shoes:
Shoes E41 E00 E51 pencils light brown  Hair: E41  light and medium brown pencils.
Dies Used:  Magnolia Doohickey  Wave Tag die and Vintage tag die available at Magnolia Stamps 
Martha Stewart butterfly punch  Viva Decor paper pen for pearls.
Flowers: Prima
Ribbon: Stash
Sentiment and Sentiment die:  Whimsy Stamps

16 comments:

  1. I love this adorable card Suzi hun. Great colouring and a fabulous layout too.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers with the design paper, just gorgeous!!!! Your Tilda is beautiful and I love the sentiment. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suzi this is stunning I love evErything about it. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Suzi,I love the image and the papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, love your flowers...Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design and Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Suzi!!! You always do a perfect card. Love the flowers, the image, every single detail.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this soooo much suzi! I'm gonna have to get this cute Tilda and I love the colour combo here Thanks so much for playing at Divas by Design this wk hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So darling. Love all the embellies with the sweet little gal! Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty. love those butterflies and flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab Tilda card. I love her kicking her heal up.
    Annette
    xx
    TTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet! Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Tilda card and those butterflies are so cute :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colours on this one, she's just so darn cute
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card. Love all the details you added. Thanks for sharing it with us at Fab N Funky Challenges.

    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card! Ty for joining us @ Simply Create Too


    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx