Tuesday, May 21

Magnolia-Licious/Wee Stamps DT - Ways to Weather it.




Good morning my dears,  I'm hear to share my midway card for our challenge over at


 

You still have another week to join us in our "Ways to Weather it" theme.  All you need  to do is choose the weather, it could be Winter (like me) Sun, clouds, rain, frost etc etc 

For my Winter card I've used this sweet Special Stamp from Sweden - Winter Skates Tilda - available over at Magnolia Stamps 
She has been coloured with Copics/Promarkers and Derwent soft pencils.  My papers are from 2012 Magnolia collection and I've used the lovely lace doohickey border die.   

The cute bubbly snow is actually JumPing bubbles air dry clay. It's such fun to work with as it can be used in moulds or made into shapes of your choice if you're really clever.

Any way I will pop a recipe list at the bottom of my post for you with links where possible.

As always our wonderful sponsor is the very generous Diane - owner of Magnolia-licious Stamps and she will be sending one very lucky winner a  surprise package.


Don't forget that you also have a chance to win more prizes, all you need to do is leave a comment on our current challenge over at Magnolia-licious/Wee Wedneday/Mini Monday or any of the DT blogs in order to win a surprise package from Diana.

Challenges Entered:

Dutch Magnolia Lovers Challenge:  Make a card inspired by a song. My song is White Christmas by Bing Crosby.
My Time to Craft Challenge:  Christmas in May is the theme. 
Card Makin Mamas Challenge:  Punches is the theme. 
Card and Scrap Challenge:  Would love to see Layering this time.




Recipe:
DP:  Magnolia Little Christmas 2013
Image:  Special stamp from Sweden Winter Skates Tilda available at Magnolia Stamps HERE 
Medium: Copics:  Skin E000 E00 E51 Derwent pencils for shading and cheeks, sweater E41 E21.  Hat & Scarf Promarkers Berry Red and Derwent pencils for shading Jeans Promarker Powder Blue and pencils for shading. Hair E41 and brown earth pencil.
Dies Used:  Marianne Designs Circle lace die behind Tilda, Whiff of Joy sentiment & Die used.
 Magnolia Doohickey Vintage lace border.
Provo craft large snowflake
Tando chipboard banner - angelcrafts.biz 
Martha Stewart RTP lace doily punch
Extras Used:  Tim Holtz brushed corduroy distress ink - JumPing Bubbles air dry clay - various berries - all from stash.
Sewing maching for stitching and Glamour dust for snowflake.

25 comments:

  1. HI Suzi
    I love this card, I love the bunting across the top. Em x
    p.s I am having a little giveaway over on my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Suzi!!!! Love the banner and those frosted berries. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the colors and your embellishments are perfect.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi
    this is amazing
    how gorgeous
    and full of lovely details.
    Love your card
    have a great day
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card,I love the embellishments and the white around the stamp is gorgeous.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable!!! Love the red banners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Suzi. Love this little Tilda and all the wonderful snow texture. I love the darling pennant and those cute sugar plums. Gorgeous weather card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and image Suzi..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is as cute as can be, Suzi! A fabulous start to your Christmas cards! Your coloring is superb and I love all the extras, especially the cute banners!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing colors!!!! Your card is fantastic. So much to admire.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi this is gorgeous love the Tilda stamp will have to look into getting that one. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all details !!! its so georgeous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi, she is absolutely gorgeous, love the red and white blunting.
    Hugs from Budapest,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow does she look cool! I love your banner and all the snow on your card. I love those little cards behind Tilda who is perfectly colored. Love the scalloped borders too, beautiful card Suzi!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzi, what a gorgeous card. Beautiful design. Love this Tilda. The added texture with the bubbly air dry clay looks fabulous. I love the sentiment--I may just borrow it...LOL.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty, I love the papers and your sweet little banner, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

  18. Åhhh, hvor er den bare smuk♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.
    knuzzzzz Anne Bente DT♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just beautiful! Love all of the details that you put inot this project. Thanks for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sooo sweet and love the striped banner and ribbon! Wonderful Christmas card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card Suzi!
    Thanks for joining us at DML!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Suzi! I love all of your details! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at the DML.
    Hugs, Ula

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, Suzi, I am so in love with this card! That is one of my favorite Tilda stamps. I love the colors, and the banner across the top is delightful! What a happy card!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx