Wednesday, May 15

Marianne Design Divas #22 Get Your Dies Out!!!



Good morning my dears,  It's time for a new challenge over at 


This month we have the theme of Dies.   With such a fabulous selection of dies from Marianne it was a struggle which ones to use.   I knew I was going to use this sweet Don & Daisy stamp,  it's adorable and I used my Derwent soft pencils to colour it up.  I have put a list of Marianne's Products used  for you at the bottom of my post with links to our Sponsor for this challenge. Cuddly Buddly 

I keep creating with Cuddly Buddly Crafts

here is the fabulous prize from Cuddly Buddly


We also have this amazing prize from Marianne herself for one lucky winner





Thank you so much for popping in to visit with me today I do hope you will join in with our theme and take the opportunity to pop over to see the wonderful creation my fellow DT members have made to enthuse and encourage you this month. 

Challenges Entered:

Bearly Mine Challenge:  Lucky Dip - choose 3 items from the list. I've chosen Lace, die cuts & flowers.
Get Inky Challenge:  Would love to see some Die cuts. 







Marianne Design Products Used:

Paper bloc Victorian Vintage PK9092
Image:  Don & Daisy Love Is  DDS3330
Marianne Design Collectable:  Tab with Text and Clear Stamps COL1315
Marianne Design Collecable:  Candy Heart & clear stamps GB  COL1307
Marianne Design Lace - Christmas White
Marianne Design: Various flowers  Paper Roses - dark pink JUO850  Vintage roses cream JUO847
Paper Rose Buds JU0848 Paper Roses assortment - Pretty Pink RB2205

13 comments:

  1. Hai Suzi ,

    I love your Don&Daisy card , it's so pretty ..nice work! ;)

    Greetings Ellen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, your are such an incredibly talented artist, I just love looking at your fabulus creations! This card is absolutely phenomenal, your design is fantastic!

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous SUzi!!!! Love the teared pages and your sweet image. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi you card is beautiful. Love the die cut papers with the holes and tabs. Really cute.Your image is so sweet and the flowers pull it all together, fabulous card.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this adorable creation on FB....love, love it! Stunning design and superb coloring of this cute duo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi ,your fabulous card is coloured perfect,i love it.
    Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog .
    Hugs Gudrun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi this is so cute! Just adorable! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, I love the sweet D&D stamp
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at this week at Bearly Mine Challenges!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi this is fantastic! I love the images you colored and those paper roses are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Get Inky! Challenge. Don't forget to let us know what 3 digis you would like. Julie Odil, Get Inky! Stamps DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous...thanks for joining in with us this week at BEARLY MINE
    x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx