Wednesday, May 1

Midweek Magnolias DT #59 Lovely Lace





Hello my dears,  I hope you are all well and are having a lovely week so far.  It's time for another fabulous challenge over at


This week we have the theme of Lovely Lace for you.  I don't know anyone who doesn't own at least half a dozen different types of lace.  I love using it on my creations.  

Today, this utterly adorable Sweet Pea Tilda is making her debut.  I know I say this every time a new collection is released but I love this Once Upon a Time collection.   Tilda has been coloured with Copics and Derwent soft pencils and I've decoupaged her sweet little hat.

I've used lots of new products on my card this week, not just my sweet pea Tilda but Prima Fairy Rhymes paper collection and Wild orchid Crafts new mixed bundle of pink flowers. My little buttons are a Marianne Designs die but I've cut out 5 of them and just glued them on top of each, painted them with white Gee-Sso and finished off with some distress crackle paint - clear rock candy.  My Magnolia doohickey wings die cuts have been heat embossed with Fran-tage shabby pink, butterfly's are from a MS punch and my lace is from my stash.

Do please pop over and take a look at the amazing creation the Girls on Team B have made for you this week, they are just fabulous.  

We are of course delighted to be sponsored by Magnolia Sweden who will be sending one lucky random winner a surprise package so long as they follow the rules which can be found on our sidebar.

Good luck everyone.

I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:

Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  Would love you to Button it Up this week.
Fashionista Challenge:  Would like to see Shabby and/or Vintage 

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Have an Anything Goes theme
The Ribbon Girl (April Magnolia only Challenge) Would like you to simply add a Die cut this time.
Stamp & Create Challenge:  Spring with Buttons is the theme 
Southern Girls Challenge:  Button Up or show some Flair is the theme this time. 




25 comments:

  1. Love this card, so vintage and the colors are gorgeous. Love your papers and very happy to see the theme this week is Lace, love lace. I really like your sentiment, Fairy Whispers. Beautiful card Suzi!
    hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Suzi!!! Your card is wonderful!!! I love the wings and the crackle on the button. Your Tilda is magnificent! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow very pretty card and love the coloring and the lace too.
    hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card ♥
    Love the supercute Tilda ♥
    Thanks for playing at SGC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi you have excelled yourself with this card it is stunning. Love the image and the lace. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Suzi!!
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi, gorgeous card. You've made Tilda look so adorable--haven't touch mine yet...LOL. Love the shabby chic look and the colour scheme is wonderful. Beautiful design, DP's and embellishments.
    hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Suzi - Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG she is so sweet and your card is gorgeous,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, such a pretty color combo and love the details
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just too cute, Suzi! I love the colors you used. Tilda has been colored perfectly. I especially love the paper you used. It is so beautiful. It is a wonderful work of art, Suzi!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow Suzy, this is so very gorgeous!!! I love to enjoy every single detail on it xxxx
    thanks for joining us at MDUC this week and come again!
    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Suzi. Beautiful coloring on this image. Sweet details and love the crackle on the button :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous card! The image is just the cutest!! <3 Thanks for joining us in MDUC this week.
    I wish you a lovely weekend!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really pretty! I love all of the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is gorgeous! I love all beautiful details and all the pink.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Goodness this is just so gorgeous!! Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is adorable Suzi, love it. Thanks for joining us over at Fashionista this month. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. She's just gorgeous, love the colours and pretty papers, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Suzi, what a adorable and gorgeous card! Thank you for joining our LHOSM challenge and good luck! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at S&C with Magnolia this week x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your cards are all exceptional! This is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! Lovely coloring and great take on the Buttons Challenge. Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia challenges! We hope you will play along again soon.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx