Wednesday, May 8

Midweek Magnolias DT #60 Die cuts/and or Punches




Hello my dears,  Hopefully Blogger has posted this for me as schedules, because I am not here.   I'm having a week of sunshine (I hope) some rest and relaxation with my dear hubby on our favourite Mediterranean island. 

So it's time for a new challenge over at 


with our theme of Dies and/or Punches for you this week.  I've used   square kraft card for my base and then cut our XL scallop squares in Prima's new Life Time collection papers,  I've also used my doohickey vintage tag die and my punch is a Martha Stewart butterfly.  

My images are of course Magnolia, I've used the watering can and masked it with this sweet Princess Pea Tilda from the new Once Upon a Time Collection 2013, both have been coloured with copics and Derwent soft pencils for shading. 

My flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima, lace is from my stash

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I will catch up with you all on my return next week.

Hugs 

Challenges Entered:

A little bit crafty Challenge:  Use Kraft card somewhere on your creation. 
Our Creative Corner Challenge:  Anything Goes
The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge:  Spring Flowers is the theme. 

18 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful sitting on the water can!!!! Love the tags and gorgeous lace. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning Suzi. Tilda looks so sweet on her watering can, the lace is beautiful and I just love the whole design of your card. Thanks for joining in with us at Our Creative Corner. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilda on your sweet card is just to cute, Suzi....so many wonderful details and a fab colouring,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning....superb coloring and design work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous creation, I love all the details, there's so much to look at! Thanks for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks gorgeous on the watercan, so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I love the soft colors you used.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your masking job sitting Tilda on this watering can. Cute card Suzi :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all beauitful Suzi!! Love all the details on them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Suzi..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute idea to put her on the watering can!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card, Suzi. Tilda is totally sweet among all these pretty embellies.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Love the layered background and delicious embellishing! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx