Monday, May 20

Suzy's Revamped Blog - Blog Hop




Hello my lovelies, I'm joining in with Suzy's Blog Hop to celebrate her new look Blog (which she has been neglecting slightly)  

If you've come to me via Jen (Scrappyjen) then you are on the right track.  I haven't done any scrapbook pages for a while now,  I seem to be altering, recycling and card making when I go along to our monthly crop in East Kilbride,  but just for Suzy' hop I've created this page of two wonderful friends (me in the centre) this picture was taken in Washington DC in 1991 or 2.  I've kept it simple using cosmic cricket papers and journaling with pretty petaloo and prima flowers. 

Now you need to pop over to Maggie (just scrapping) to see what she has created for Suzy's blog hop.  There will be a prize for one lucky winner all you need to do is follow the hop and let Suzy know.  Good luck everyone.

Hugs

26 comments:

  1. That is.such a pretty layout Suze and I love the pops of red to echo the flower on your jacket

    Thank you so much for joining in with my wee blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - really enjoying our little blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo.... Fab layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely memory to scrap, love all the flowers and the colour palette is lush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzer very striking Suzi ..is that you in the middle?? lovely SB page ..

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just making my way along saying 'Hi' to fellow hoppers. That looks like a rather special occasion - you're all so smart + glamorous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are wonderful - what a pretty page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous love all the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the frame of friends, gorgeous colors and this Blog hop is fun to put together.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is very pretty - flowers never look that good when I do them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful, elegant page Suzi, the colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty layout! love the flowers, jenx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty - I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful layout and pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know the feeling all to well about not doing pages for my albums, with other projects etc taking my time.... Really pretty page.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice .. love how your soft green background picks up the detailing in the photo ... makes a great link.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the blossoms on this it makes the page pop

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful quote for your layout and the flowers are gorgeous - really elegant layout x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh such a pretty page and a perfect quote.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Layout love the flowers and the colours

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just beautiful, I love the paper you chose, just perfect for your photo, nicely done
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a very pretty page and the flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx