Sunday, May 5

Totally Tilda #71 Pink Princess with crown or tiara








Good morning my dears,  I hope Mr Blogger is behaving himself and has posted this for me as scheduled.  

I am having a little rest and relaxation time with my dear hubby on our favourite Mediterranean island,  but I didn't want to miss out on this particular challenge as it's one of my most favourite themes.

Tilda Pink Princess with a crown or Tiara

This week over at 


I'm sorry my post is a bit heavy on the pictures but as this is the first time I've made one of these little shadow book card I just had to show you all the pretty elements.  I'll definitely be making more of these cute creations for special friends and family in the future.

You can find a list of ingredient at the bottom of my post with links where possible.  In the meantime I wish you all a lovely day and do please pop over and take a look at the amazing work the Tildarette's have created for you all this week to enthuse and encourage you. 

Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Nikki from  Bunny Zoe's Crafts and the prize is a gift voucher to spend in store.

gif maker




Challenges Entered:

Bearly Mine Challenge:  Anything Goes this week.
The Cutie Pie Challenge:  Would like to see lots of Layers
Fashionista Challenge:  Would like to see Shabby and or Vintage or even both. 
Inky Chicks Challenge:  would like to see your Shabby Chic creations. 
Crafting Musketeers Challenge:  Anything goes for their debut challenge. 




Recipe:
DP: Prima Sweet Fairy Collection 12x12
Magnolia: Happy Princess Tilda from the Once Upon a Time 2013 collection
Medium: Copics, Flexmarkers & Derwent soft pencils
Nesti: ovals heat embossed around the edge with Fran-tage shabby pink
Dies Used:  Doohickey swirly butterfly- heat embossed with Fran-tage shabby white
Martha Stewart RTP lace doily punches
Melissa Frances Tulle
Metal flower heat embossed with Fran-tage shabby white
Chipboard butterfly heat embossed with  Fran-tage shabby white
Stampin up large friendship roller stamp
Metal corner, flowers, leaves, ribbon: Stash.
All papers and card has been distressed with Tim Holtz distress tool and Brush Corduroy ink.

21 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow Suzi I adore your awesome shadow box card! Inside and out it's just beautiful with so many fantastic details to feast the eyes on. Tilda is coloured perfectly and that frantage is the most amazing finishing touch. I LOVE that flower and tulle inside!
    Have an amazing hol hun!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Suzi!!! Your shadow box is fantastic! I love your silver leaves and the frantage around the image! I hope you're having a wonderful time! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Suzi,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning Suzi!
    hugs
    cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi,
    love your running princess
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous book Suzi, love the colours and pretty details, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's very very beautiful!!! brava!! have a nice day ;)

    ReplyDelete

  8. this is just adorable what a gorgeous project and super cutie Tilda image!

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, what a stunning project, I just love the addition of the frantage powder. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunningly gorgeous, Suzi. Love the shabby chic look. The heat-embossed enamel powder sure gives a terrific effect--I have to get some!! Love the touches of silver. Terrific job on the book card. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great book, it's stunning , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic book card! love the Inside
    thanks for playing with us at fashionista
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi this is just completely amazing I love your first book card and your gorgeous princess ! The flower inside is just beautiful ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, WOW, WOW.....Suzi, this is absolutely phenomenal!!! Adore this magnificent book card and the beautifully colored Tilda!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply stunning love everything aboutThank you for joining us at Cutie Pie.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your shadow box is stunning! Such awesome details. Beautifully done.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous work on this book card. Sweet and lovely design :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous Book card and image Suzi..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the embossing/frantage around the oval. Such fabulous details here!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning project,thank you for entering our Crafting Musketeers challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx