Sunday, May 12

Totally Tilda midway reminder #71 Tilda Pink Princess




A very good morning everyone,  I am so happy to be back with you all after my disaster of a holiday!!!!  I won't bore you with the mile long list of things that went wrong!!!

 Today I want to share my midway reminder card for our challenge over at 


Our theme is PINK PRINCESS,  so your colour should be predominately pink and feature the lovely Tilda from one of the Princess or Fairytale collections.  I've chosen Tilda with Prince froggy from the Once Upon a Time 2013 collection.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Nikki from

gif maker

And the prize is 



I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links where possible for you.  I have to give a shout out to Wild Orchid Crafts for their fab new Mixed bag of Pink flowers, I am so hoping they add other colours of the mixed bags soon.  

That's it from me my lovely's, do please pop over and take a peek at the wonderful creations my fellow Tildarette's have made for you this week.  As ever they are stunning.

I'm off out for the day, I'm meeting up with my scrapping buddies (Scrap Dollies)  to raise funds for cancer research which we do every year and of course to create and have fun.  In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful day and I'll catch up with everyone real soon.

Hugs xox

Challenges Entered:

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge:  Would like to see 3 or more different flowers.

Whimsy Stamps Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Divas By Design Challenge: Have the theme of Anything Goes 





Recipe:

DP: Prima Fairytale collection
Image:  Magnolia Tilda with Prince Froggy Once upon a time 2013 collection  Magnolia stamps
Medium:  Copics and Derwent soft pencils
Dies Used:  Tim Holtz Flutterby big Z die, small oval nesti, Marianne Designs Petra's large ovals LR0240
Pearl trim heat embossed with Fran-tage shabby white
Round sentiments:  Whimsy stamps & Lili of the valley
Pink web Ribbon: Bunny Zoes crafts
Flowers:  Mixed pink collection & 25mm  two tone rose. Wild Orchid Crafts
Extras Used:  Pearl buttons, Tim Holtz brushed corduroy distress ink pad.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi!!! Love the sweet Tilda and your wonderful pearls around her. All the layers are so beautiful together. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read your holiday wasn't what you'd hoped it would be, you should make an official complaint!
    Love your beautiful card with so many gorgeous details, love your perfectly coloured Tilda and the bling beads around her!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, I love all the pretty flowers and butterflies, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and I love that butterfly die which I haven't great yet, but that definitely is my next to buy item :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card.Thanks for joining us at Diva's
    Hugs
    JAyne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and image..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, she is so cute, and the colors are very regal. I am glad everything is ok for you! keep stressless. Thank you for joining us at Divas By Design.Have a great day Suzi,
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card! Love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so beautiful! You always create gorgeous projects.
    Another fabulous card.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx