Saturday, June 15

Marianne Design Divas #23 DT - Lace and Pearls


Hello my dears,   Time for another fab challenge over at 


This month we would love to see your creations with some lovely lace and pearls.  Do remember to be included in the prize draw you must use at least one Marianne Design Products.  

As you can see, I've made a sweet Thank you Tag using various Marianne Design Products (you will find a complete list with links at the bottom of my post)  but I did want to tell was that I coloured this sweet stamp with my Derwent soft pencils but of course it can be left uncoloured if you wanted to keep just the ink effect.





Our Sponsors for the challenge are Nikki over at 

gif maker

Prize picture to follow



Marianne's Prize this month are these two fabulous sets of dies and the adorable Eline's Owl stamps below which will be going to one lucky winner.   Good luck everyone.  



Wishing you all a wonderful weekend ahead!! I hope the sun shines for you wherever you are.

Hugs




Marianne Products Used:



2 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzi this is stunning love this. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx