Wednesday, June 5

Midweek Magnolias #64 Anything Goes with option of Vintage/Fran-tage



Hello my dears,  this is quite a multi picture post so please be patient with me,  I just wanted to show you the longish road this project took to get to it's finished stage. 

It's for our new challenge which starts today over at 


Our theme is Anything Goes with the option of Vintage and using Fran-tage  ( I love using this medium) it makes everything so fabulous looking. 


I started out with a small black bird cage and painted it white then rubbed some of the paint off to give me a distressed look.
I then chose some metal flowers painted them white and then coloured them using Tim Holtz distress inks, I used Fran-tage on the roses, leaves and butterfly, adding pearls where I thought they were needed. 


A close up of the flowers and butterfly after they were finished and added to the cage. 


After adding some lace, pearls and of course Sweet Little Cute Tilda from the Once upon a Time collection available at Magnolia Stamps  This sweet creation now hangs in my craft room among some pretty lace.

Here is a little sneak peak at part of my craft space.  This is where I sit and colour and as you can see I'm a little crazy for my sweet Maggies and anything Tim Holtz !!!  Kelly, Stephanie, Mandy, Mummy, Julie, Dawn and Lizzy - just so you know I am still displaying and loving your gorgeous cards. Mwaaaaaaaaah xox 



Any way that's about it from me,  I do hope you will pop over and take a peek at the stunning creations that Team A have conjured up for you this week.  They are stunning.

In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful day ahead and I hope the sun shines for you where ever you are.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Fashionista Challenge:  Magnolia Creations this time. 

Papertake Weekly:  Anything Goes with the option of no square cards.
Created with Love Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Love to Scrap Challenge:  Rockin Rubber is the theme this time. No digital allowed this time. 
My All Craft Challenge:  Non card project and a blog hop 





Items Used:



21 comments:

  1. What a fabulous creation, truly a work of art!! So lovely to see your craftroom and all the wonderful cards
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! wow! love it stunning .Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge Hugs Tania (GDT) xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Suzi!!! What a wonderful labor of love! I love all the little details and all the Frantage! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, stunning work you have done!! Love everything, really amazing!! Thank you for join us at Created With Love Challenges this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good LORD! i'm speechless! this is gorgeous! how do you come up with these things? HOLY MOLY!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute project. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes at Created with Love Challenge.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project,
    you did a great cage
    and sweet princess Tilda inside-wauuu
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi, what a fantastic project. I love it it is so beautiful. Thanks so much for showing how you did it as well. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulously done, Suzi. Love your stunning creation. Tilda looks adorable and those flowers and butterfly are magnificent.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super fab card very pretty. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lordy, lordy....such an amazing creation!!!!! Absolutely spectacular, Suzi!
    Your craft space is also gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzer such an awesome project! Very creative and I love the vintage look.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhh wowww Suzi,this is so wonderful.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWZER, Suzi. Almost left me speechless. Love love love this. It looks like an antique. Amazing attention to details. Kudos to your creative mind.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, wow, wow Suzi! This is incredible :-) Thank you so much for joining my All Crafts relaunch, hope to see you join in again in the future :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your project is awesome. Love it. Thanks for playing with us at Love to Scrap challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW,....LOVE IT!! This is amazing.. the attention to detail is fantastic... Love the whole design... Simply Beautiful... Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge... May x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Suzi! What a gorgeous project! A lot of beautiful work went into this! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely stunning, Suzi! Gorgeous work. Love those amazing flowers and the fab design. Thanks for sharing how you made them. Love your crafting space...hun... so nice to have those beautiful cards to be inspired by! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning work Suzi. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful project Suzi! Love it! And I'm so jealous of your collection lace ;-)

    Thank you so much for joining us over at Fashionista!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx