Sunday, June 9

Totally Tilda - Design Team Call








Hello my dears,  What a fabulous weekend we've had with the warm sunshine and calm breezes,  I've been in and out of my garden which has been such a pleasure.

I've also been creating this sweet Summer Memory file for a dear friend who is having a tough time just now!!!  As friends we try and have as many BBQ's as we can when the weather permits and are perpetually trying to outdo each other (in the nicest possible way) when it comes to BBQ menu's and the amazing cocktails we concoct and share when the eating is finished, lol. This will I am sure be filled by the end of the summer with our shenanigans. 

I've got an ulterior motive for this creation though, this is going to be my entry into the


that Susie is having with the theme of Summer.  This is my interpretation of Summer, sunny colours, flowers, BBQ's, having fun with friends and making memories to treasure.   

If you love your Tilda's then you need to pop over and take part in the DT call,  you know what they say!! if you're not in it you can't win it.  

I've had the utter pleasure of being part of Susie's Tildarette's for the past year and I so want to stay part of this fabulous DT.  So I'm keeping my fingers, toes, legs, arms and eyes crossed. lol.   Think I've just turned into a contortionist, hehehe.

Oh and don't worry! my friend will not see this as she doesn't have a computer and hasn't a clue how to surf the net!! she can't even swim.  

Anyhoo!! that's it from me for today,  I'm off back out to the garden  with my kindle and a nice glass of ice cold "something"

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs



I would love to enter the following Challenges:

Crafts and Me Challenge:  Something Old this time - My Prima flowers and WOC flowers are ancient - at least 1 year old as is my sting pearls.

Simply Magnolia Challenge:  Have the theme of Layers and Lace, with at least 4 layers.

Fashionista Challenge:  Would love to see any Magnolia creation.

A Creative Romance Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes for their Debut Challenge.  Sending you all best wishes for every success in your new venture girls.

Deep Ocean Challenge:  Have the theme For a Girl this time. 

All Crafts Challenge Blog:  Anything but a card and they are having a fabulous Blog Hop. 



Items Used:






28 comments:

  1. Good luck Suzi! Your project is wonderful and so thoughtful!!! I love all the tiny little details, it must have taken you a while to finish. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this project Suzi!! It's beautiful and really original!

    Thank you so much for joining us over at Simply Magnolia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh holy Toledo!!! This is sooooo darn cute!! I absolutely adore the little tags with the recipes on them!! And of course you'll be on the team, they'd be crazy not to have you!!! I just love this!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Can't see how you can fail with such a fabulous project Suzi!! It's gorgeous - not to say mouthwatering!! LOL
    hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is superb! I love this project, and everything about it! Makes me want to make one! Beautiful! I'm sure your friend will enjoy this! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi,
    This is a fantastic idea and it is sure to put a big smile on your friend's face! It is so very pretty with your lovely papers, Frantage, ribbons etc. Both Tilda's are coloured perfectly. This doesn't look easy to make and must have taken a long time!!
    Good luck on the new DT. - can't see how you wouldn't make it :o)
    big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Suzi! You will definitely be on the dt! )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a gorgeous project. So many beautiful embellishments. Good Luck!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Suzi,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A delightful recipe holder with the sweetest colors and most delicate embellishments, Suzi! Lots of detail - and those little fabric button flowers are lovely. Thank you for joining us at Fashionista month! I hope you will submit more of your pretty cards to the challenge in the future! hugs, Donna

    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful Suzi, I'm sure they will keep you with this one
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Suzi. Love the pretty elements and the beautiful design :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Suzi you've out done yourself this time !! This is just amazing .....and I need those recipes!! Lol
    What a gift this will cheer your friend up no end she'll be over the moon it's fabulous.
    Thank you for say how much you've enjoyed being part of the team this last year we have had some laughs haven't we. And thank you for making another great creation ...
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Suzi you pulled out all the stops on this sweet Tilda creation..loving all the Tilda images & your flag detail, pretty net flowers, clay B/flys & bow..good luck with the DT call sweetie.

    smiles mummy Tildarette xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Suzi, this is stunning. Love the image and all the gorgeous embellishments.
    Good luck with the DT call.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just lovely...love your colors and frantage...so happy to see your workat simply magnolia...lizzi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Suzi, This creation is gorgeous... Love all the fantastic attention to detail & Beautiful image coloured so beautifully...Thank you so much for joining us at All Crafts Challenge... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fabulous, thank you for joining us over at All Crafts Challenge.

    Hugs
    Linda DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHOA! That is a LOT of work!! But it looks incredible!! What a great idea! Love the use of the Frantage. My new favorite product!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, fabulous project, Suzi. I'm sure your friend will love it. Gorgeous DP's you've used. A lot of beautiful details. Love this!
    Good luck on the DT call.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Suzi you have excelled yourself this time what a wonderful gift will certainly be treasured by you friend. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Suzi this is absolutely stunning lovely! It feels more summery than our weather ;-) Thank you for joining my challenge lovely, its a pleasure visiting your beautiful work :-) Elaine -xxx-
    All Crafts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  23. OOoooooo I love this card! Love! Love! Love! and what a great gift this would make to that special girlfriend! Well done Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! what a lovely card my dear!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge!
    Hugs!
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Suzi, this is stunning and what a fab keepsake. Love the recipes too, may have to try those out lol.
    Hugs Sue w.

    ReplyDelete
  26. As always, this is gorgeous Suzi! I love the bright summer colors and all of the little recipe cards.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a stunning and thoughtful gift Suzi, I love how you've personalised it, not to mention the fab colours and utterly gorgeous Tildas!
    Good luck with DT call hun!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Suzi this is absolutely gorgeous, such a fab idea, great design, just perfect, lol about your friend.
    Thanks for entering our DT call at Totally Tilda, good luck hun :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx