Sunday, June 16

Totally Tilda DT #74 Inspired by a Song - NOT Happy Birthday!!





Hello my dears,  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend,  I was at my monthly crop yesterday in East Kilbride and as always we had such a fun time, with not a lot of work being done but loads and loads of laughter and fun.  

Our challenge over at  Totally Tilda this fortnight is a bitter sweet one for me as all of the regular DT have come to the end of an amazing year as Designers for the lovely Susie and this will be our last post.  

Anyhoo!! before I get maudlin I will tell you the theme for our challenge and it is to be 

"Inspired by a song"  but Not Happy Birthday!!!!  you don't get away with a challenge that easy!! lol.

This was an easy one for me as having retired just over 2 years ago from a 35 years career as a professional singer/musician I knew exactly what song I wanted to portray and it is

 Dolly Parton  "Love is like a Butterfly" 



As you can see I've used sitting Tilda with Butterfly from the Once Upon a Time Collection 2013 and she has been coloured with Flex Markers and Derwent pencils, 


I've used a Marianne Design Petra large oval and used Fran-tage shabby white on it.


My air dry clay butterfly has also been fran-tages and distressed using TH brushed corduroy distress ink

A full list of ingredients and links can be found at the bottom of my post. 


Our Sponsor for this challenge is 
With this wonderful selection of crafting goodies.



Wishing you all a wonderful day

Hugs




Challenges Entered:

Live and Love Crafts:  Would like to see Birthstones.  I've chosen Pearls for my sil's Birthday in June
Bearly Mine Challenge: Anything Goes 
In The Pink Challenge:  Pink Flowers. ( my flowers are hand made using air dry clay and coloured with Tim Holtz Distress ink. )
Crafty Ribbons Challenge:  Anything Goes with Ribbon 
Rhedd and Rosie Challenge:  Ribbon and Lace 
The ABC Challenge:  P is for Pretty in Pink
Heck of a Challenge:  Bingo - My choice Flowers/Diecut or punches/Pearls



Items used with links




27 comments:

  1. Oh Suzi, this is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just beautiful, every time I look I see something new, just love it. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge this time and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Gorgeous card, so pretty, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS and BEARLY-MINE this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Suzi, with such lovely pretty frantaged elements. Great song choice too.
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi this is gorgeous,
    love the colours and all sweet details
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Suzi likkle dark horse..I didnt know you had been a professional singer..all this time we've been rubbing shoulders with a star...lol
    I'm sure you must have been good otherwise you wouldnt have been in the business so long..I came here to comm. on this super sweet Tilda creation awesome colouring & design ++ to thank you for a wonderful year of laughs & gaffs we've had as a fab team of Tildarettes good luck with your DT call.
    I have to get my ITP hat on & thank you for this sweet Pink Flowered creation thanks for sharing..

    smiles mummy Tildarette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi you are a lady with many talents. Love this card so sweet. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card hun, love the frantage and the pretty layout, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card! Thank you for entering Rhedd and Rosies challenge, good luck! Wendy (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Suzi!
    Hugs
    cordine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm like mummy, didn't know you were a star!!!! Love your card, the frame with the frantage is gorgeous!!! Your colouring is also awesome and all the little details are perfect! Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Suzi, beautiful colours and colouring and Tilda's so sweet...Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine challenge this week and hoping we see you again. Good luck..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Suzi. So much gorgeousness in one card.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzi this is gorgeous! What a lovely card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous design. So much lovely details; I like all :-))
    Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMineChellenge,
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous! Fabulous colouring, so much work has gone into this. Well done!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Rhedd & Rosies.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW... this is stunning.... love all the embellies and layers and textures. Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine Challenges this week. Good luck. hugs Jackie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just beautiful Suzi I adore Tilda and especially what you have done with her!
    Thanks for playing along at Heck of a Challenge this month and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome card Suzi. Love the pretty distressing and the fabulous layering design on this shape card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a beautiful card Suzi, love your perfectly coloured Tilda, that stunning frantaged frame and that fab clay butterfly - such stunning details!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. So much time and effort into this fab card! I really love it! thank you for entering into the Rhedd and Rosie's challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Suzi,

    What a gorgeous card! I love the fran tage around the frame. Just Lovely.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card Suzi, I like the image the papers and the butterflies, Thanks for joining in with us at Heck of a Challenge this month, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card as always Suzi! I love how pretty Tilda looks in pink! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx