Sunday, June 30

Totally Tilda DT #75 Tomboy - no pink allowed







A very good morning to you all.  I am so so excited, thrilled and delighted to tell you that I  made the TOTALLY TILDA Design Team for another term.  

When I received the email from Susie telling me the great news!!! (I was bouncing around like Tigger ( well as much as these old joints would let me bounce) more like a hiccup, lol.  I've had such fun getting to know all the new Tildarette's and finding out more about them.  I'll tell you this though!!!  they are going to fit in beautifully cause they are all nuts!!! lol 

Anyway back to why I'm here, it's to let you know that our new theme over at 


for the next two weeks is Tomboy Tilda creations with 
*NO PINK* this time!! 

I've used the sweet free mini image that was included in issue No2 of Magnolia Ink magazine.  Isn't she so cute in her little dungarees, I've coloured her with copics and derwent pencils soft pencils, paper stump and sansodor oil.

There is a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post for you.

Our Sponsor is the lovely Nikki from Bunny Zoe's Crafts 

gif maker

And the prize for this challenge is a



Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I am always pleased to see you and hope you enjoyed your stay.  Happy Sunday to you all.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Charisma Cardz:  3 2 1 Recipe.  
I've gone with 3 dies, 2 images, 1 DP
Crafting by Designs:  Anything Goes 
Through the Craftroom Door:  Anything Goes 
The Crazy Challenge: Anything but a card. 




19 comments:

  1. Very nice Suzi love your colouring and that clock face is super xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your are an excellent crafter and I am happy for you that your DT term has been renewed..
    This one is cute too,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Suzi. Such a cute image and I love the clock die.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi this is the sweetest gift bag ever so cute
    I'm so happy you are staying on the TT DT you are so much fun I love your work and you have such a great personality
    Love and hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo darn cute....adore your stunning gift bag and that darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation hun, so love the cute Tilda and the added detail, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Szui awww how super cute id this TomBoy Tilda..lol lovely colours & design gorgeous work.

    smiles mummy Tildarette xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous little bag Suzi!!!! Love the blue and brown combo, one of my fav!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous bag with a beautiful colored image!
    love the clock and the big flower!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect Suzi, absolutely perfect!
    I love your gift bag and this cute little Tilda.

    I am so happy to be on the team with you Suzi!!!

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Suzi, love that big flower, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Just love this little Tilda, a perfect tomboy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous little gift bag Suzi..beautiful colour combo..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your giftbag i absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challnge.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on keeping on with Totally Tilda, although why wouldn`t they keep you your stuff is gorgeous! That image is the first time I`ve seen it, super super cute and I love the way you used her. What a perfect gift bag!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzi, Congratulations on making the Totally Tilda DT for another term! The gift bag that you have created is so cute! I just received this image and I think she is really cute on your bag!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge and hope to see you again in our challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx