Monday, July 8

Grandaughters' Birthday Card



Hello my dears,  I wanted to share the card I made for Samantha (my sweet step Grandaughter) who had her 18th Birthday celebrations over the weekend!!!   

I didn't add a sentiment on the front because Samantha loves to use the front of her cards to make wonderful collages to display on her bedroom wall, so we all know that sentiments/verses/personal messages are always on the inside of her cards.  

This is my first ever Saturated Canary Stamp!!!  I have some digital images but (purely my personal taste)  I so prefer rubber.  

I've coloured Honey with promarkers and derwent pencilsoft pencils using paper stumps and sansodor oil. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Saturated Canary Challenge: Celebration is the theme this time 
The Kraftyhands Challenge:  This month it's pretty in Pink
Sarah Hurley Challenge:  Pink and Sparkles 

  
Wishing you all a wonderful day

Hugs



12 comments:

  1. THis is beautiful! I just got this in a digi too, but I haven't had chance to color her yet. I too prefer the rubber stamps, but wanted to try them first before investing too much. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi what a stunning card and I love the layout and design. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card Suzi great colouring of a great image
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Suzi!!!! I bet she LOVED it!!!! So girly and sparkly!!! Love your beautiful colouring! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Suzi. The image is gorgeous and I love the papers, design and embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure Samantha was thrilled, so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful colouring of a gorgeous image Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so fancy, love it!! I love the feathers and jewels on the black. Beautiful.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Suzi your card is gorgeous!! Thank you for playing with us at Saturated Canary Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's adorable. Thanks for entering the challenge with Sarah Hurley.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx