Monday, July 15

Magnolia-licious DT Mini Monday






Good morning my dears,  It's time for another fabulous Mini Magnolia Monday from


I've used Sweet Pea mini Tilda from  and the adorable full size Mushrooms with snail both available over at


I will pop a list of ingredients used on my card at the bottom of this post with links where possible.

In the meantime do please pop over and take a peek at the wonderful mini creations my sweet Dt buddies have created for you this week.

Remember to leave a comment on the DT posts and the Challenge blog post to be in with a chance to win a fabulous prize from our sweet Diane. 


Thank you so much for popping in to visit,  I really appreciate you taking the time. 


Hugs


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge:  Anything Goes.
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Flower Power
Amusing Challenge:  Summer is the theme 
Challenges 4 Everybody:  Anything Goes 
Penny Black and More Challenge:  Punches and Dies. 
The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge:  Use something spooled 


16 comments:

  1. Fabulous Suzi. The image and mushrooms are gorgeous and I love the papers and the layers. so much loveliness to see.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous love those big toadstools
    jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Fabulous scene you have created, love it. Colors are awesome
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is so adorable!! I love the scene and design of your card. very creative. It just puts a smile on my face.
    Hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card. Love Tilda under the mushrooms and red is my favorite color so this is a fav with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, I love the cute Tilda and the mushrooms!! Gorgeous papers and layout :)

    Hugs Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is gorgeous. i love the combination of these stamps. Great coloring.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet is this! Love the combination of stamps and all the pretty die cuts, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi, Your card is gorgeous. Thank you for sending it for CHA. I promise not to drool over it although I want to it is so pretty.
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your creation is just adorable :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Marvelous Magnolia ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful layout and fabulous colouring.
    Lovely to see you at Penny Black & More.

    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous card and fabulous scene! Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply adorable all the way around! Love all the elements and your coloring is flawless, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, very colourful,lots of details, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card! Especially loving those mushrooms!
    Thank you so much for playing in our "punches and dies" challenge at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, beautiful card! Love the coloring and layering a lot! :)
    The dies are to die for...
    Have a nice day, Suzi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx