Wednesday, July 31

Midweek Magnolias DT #70 Fancy Folds







Hello again my dears,  It's time for another wonderful challenge over at 


and our theme for this fortnight is Fancy Folds.  I've chosen an easel fold for my card and the sweet Tilda with Rosettes from the Special Moments 2013 collection.  She has been coloured with Copics and Derwent  pencilsoft pencils.  I will as always pop my ingredients with links at the bottom of my post.

In the meantime do please pop over and take a peek at the wonderful fancy folds the sweet DT have created for you. They are stunning. 

Thank you for popping in to visit I really do appreciate it and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Hugs

Challenges Entered:
Wild Orchid Challenge:  Birthday Party. 
C is for Challenge:  Theme of Fresh and Bright. 
Addicted to Stamps Challenge:  Lots of Layers 





15 comments:

  1. Adorable, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Suzi love your colouring and detailing
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just so busy with these gorgeous cards. This one is fabulous also. I love your die cuts and papers, so pretty.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Suzie!! Your cards always have the most beautiful details!! Love this darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. This is absolutely gorgeous. Cute image, colored exquisitely and the layout, papers, diecuts and those flowers...well, put it all together and you have one outstanding card. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi stunning card, love the Tilda image and the papers you have used. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sweet Tilda and that gorgeous paper, so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card! I love those dies! Just a gorgeous card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and embellishments Suzi..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi, this Tilda is just too adorable--I just want to pinch her cheeks...LOL. Fabulously coloured. Luvvv...easel card. Beautiful design. Oooh your DP's absolutely gorgeous. Exquisite diecuts.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! I love the DP you used. And Tilda is colored to perfection.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi,
    Your card is amazing!
    Beautiful colouring of course. Love easel cards :o)
    Your DP is awesome!
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so romantic and adorable! Love all these flowers. I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx