Sunday, July 7

Totally Tilda DT #75 Midway Reminder





Good morning my dears,  I'm here to remind you that you still have lots of time to join us over at 


with our theme of Tomboy Tilda (NO PINK)  I've chosen these two sweethearts from the Bon Voyage 2010 collection and coloured them using Copics and Derwent pencilsoft pencils. I have added a list of items used at the bottom of my post for you with links where possible. 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Nikki from Bunny Zoe's Crafts 

gif maker



Do please pop over and take a peek at the amazing creations the sweet Tildarette's have conjured up for you this week.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Crafting by Design Challenge:  would like to see your Country's Colours,  I'm in the UK so it's Red white and blue for me.

Inky Impressions Challenge:  Red White & Blue
7 Kids Challenge: Anything Goes - with a twist of Alcohol markers
Bearly Mine Challenge:  Anything Goes
Bizzy Becs Store Challenge:  Anything Goes 





12 comments:

  1. just adorable Suzi love your colours and the colouring of your images are just perfect
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Suzi, what a fun creation. Love the bunting.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this. Suzi, I love the layout of your card and the nautical theme. Thank you for joining as at Bizzy Becs Challenge. Cheers, Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little die cuts, they work perfectly with this sweet couple!!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi such a wonderful card so pretty. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi!!! love your work!! Thanks for joining us at BMC this week
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, I love those two sweeties hanging around. I love the paper you used with them and the banner. Your card is wonderful.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style Suzi this card has a little seaside vintage feel to it .....it totally gorgeous I love it
    Hugs Susie.
    Ps hope you're feeling better ...big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love the look and all of the cute embellishments! Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful card,I love the image and the papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, I love the cute little banner and pretty die cuts, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly a beautiful card. Love the banner with the anchors and your images are darling. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs - Sharon DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx