Sunday, July 21

Totally Tilda DT - midway reminder Titian Tilda




A very good morning to you all,  I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and are keeping cool in the amazing temperatures we are having.

I'm here to remind you that you still have lots of time left to join in our fabulous themed challenge over at 


We want to see your beautiful Tilda's with Titian hair (redhead) 

For my card I've used the sweet Tilda with Prince Froggy from the Once Upon a Time Collection 2013 I used my Derwent pencilsoft pencils with paper stumps and sansodor oil to colour her Hair and copics for her skin tone and dress and using my pencils for shading. I sprinkled fran-tage around the edges of the image which I then heat embossed.   There is a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post with links if you're curious. lol. 

Do please pop over to the challenge blog and take a peek at the fabulous makes our sweet Tildarette's have created for you this week, wow!!! they are amazing. 

Our Sponsor for this challenge is 



with a prize of £10.00 to spend in store. 

Thank you for taking the time to pop in to visit I really do appreciate it.  Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday and if the sun is shining remember that sun cream. xox

Hugs

Challenges Entered:


Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge:  Would like to see Blue and or Purple creations this fortnight, don't forget to add some of their fabulous products to your creation. 

Whimsy Stamps Challenge:  Would love to see Ribbon and Lace this time .

Crafts and Me Challenge:  Anything Goes.




18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi love your colouring and detailing and I particularly like your little white flowers
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow there is so much beauty going on here, from the beautifully coloured image and the awesome flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzi, love the colour combination
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Suzi, I really love your papers and matching flowers, so many beautiful little details. I love seeing your work on FB too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi this is a superb card love the colour and the stamp. I really must get more Tilda stamps as they are so cute. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous bright blue , fresh uplifting card Suzi ...gorgeous red hair colouring ...its all just perfect
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning card Suzi.
    her hair is the perfect shade, and I love all those flowers in the prettiest shades of blue, with a zing of yellow.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous flowers, love the colours, so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO very beautiful!!! Gorgeous coloring....I just love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the papers and those molded embellishments you are making are really cute. Everything looks fabulous.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your gorgeous, adorable card and what pretty details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card! I love all the blue flowers.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and Magical. Fabulous creation!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! I too love those blue flowers! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH WOW! LOVE those flowers!! I have a tough time using the blue and white fabric ones. Well...or maybe it's that I forget I have them. LOL Great layout and I luuv that frantage!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, love your creation, Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx