Wednesday, August 7

Magnolia-licious DT "W"ednesday Inspiration





A very good morning everyone,  It's the 1st Wednesday of the month and that means Team B are showcasing either a Whimsy Wee Sylvia Zet creation or a Wild Rose Studio creation over at


I've chosen to showcase this utterly adorable Wee stamp called "Love me Do"  available over at  Magnolia-licious Store  alongside all the other fabulous Wee stamps and of course you will find Wild Rose Studio stamps in the store too.   My papers are Melissa Frances Classic Elegance, flowers are Prima, lace. pearls and organza ribbon are from my stash.  You will find a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post with links where possible. 

Don't forget to pop over and take a peek at the amazing creation my sweet DT friends have conjured up for you and leave some love for them too.  

Leaving a comment on the main blog post or DT post means you will be included in the mystery prize draw from Diana.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit I wish you all a wonderful day.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Totally Gorjuss Challenge:  Anything Goes with Pearls
2 Sisters Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Card and Scrap Challenge:  Alt er Lov - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge: Here comes the Bride 
Totally Papercrafts Challenge:  Inspired by a song - And they called it Puppy Love written by Paul Anka for his girlfriend and sung by Donny Osmond 





22 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased I have this gorgeous image, just beautiful Suzi, love the soft colours and pretty details, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzi, I just love love love this stamp
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fab card, so sweet !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the image and your card is soft and pretty for the occasion. I love the lace and your Prima flowers they are so pretty! Beautiful.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Suzi!!! Love the layout and all the beautiful details! And of course your coloring is wonderful!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just purchased this image this summer. Love, love, love it.
    Your card is beautiful.
    sherry_craig@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Suzi love the layout and image love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and image Suzi..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi,
    Your card is very precious.
    The Title of the Stamp starts me singing with the 'Beatles' - Love,love me do.....
    Love your pretty corners and excellent colouring.
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful as always Suzi. Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card! Such beautiful soft colors. Love it.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity, hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice card
    thank you for playing with us at Craft 4 Eternity

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous stamp Suzi and you have coloured it so beautifully.
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a BEAUTIFUL card Suzi!!! I have a lot of Wees but not this one and your lovely creation makes me think that I may need to purchase it! Also THANKS SO MUCH for your kind comment on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Suzi! So cute!!!! Lovely embellishments and of course beautiful coloring! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card!
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Card and Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, and your coloring is amazing!!

    Thanx for joining us at Card and Scrap Good luck in the draw, and hope to see you back next time!
    Hugs
    Eva Gro
    DT member Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx