Wednesday, August 21

Magnolia-licious DT "W"ednesday Inspirational Post.







Good morning my dears,  I hope your week is going well.  It's time for another "W"ednesdsay Inspirational post with either a Wee or Wild Rose Studio creation over at


  My sweet Daughter (Janie) is getting married in around 5 weeks time and I wanted to make her a wedding keepsake album, which you can see a peek of in the picture above. 

I needed something to put the album into and as luck would have it I had cut and hemmed a pair of linen curtains for Janie the previous week and asked her if I could keep the excess material.  Hey Presto!!! I had the material for her keepsake bag.  I  stamped this sweet "Wee" Love me do image onto the fabric and coloured them with my copics and then got to work with my old trusty sewing machine.  I even managed to make the flower and the trim form all the excess. 

This utterly adorable stamp is available over at Magnolia Stamps where you will find a fabulous selection of Magnolia/Wee/Wild Rose Studio and coming soon Penny Black stamps, dies, papers, storage solutions and so much more.    

I want to remind you all that every week one random commenter from all the Blogs/posts will be chosen to win a mystery prize from our lovely Diana. The winners will be posted each Wednesday over at Magnolia-licious 



Do please pop over and take a peek at the wonderful creations my fabulous DT buddies have make for your inspirations this week using either a Wee (Sylvia Zet)  stamp or a Wild Rose Studio stamp. 

I will leave you with a few pictures of the inside of this my very first Album (I've made another one since) and don't fret my Daughter already has this in her possession.  lol

This is the pages as they unfold - there are 5 pages in total but they are double sided, there are lots of hidden bits n bobs that I just couldn't photograph - a multitude of tags and nooks n crannies etc.  Anyway I hope you enjoy the few pages I can show you.








I am not going to list the products used in my album, but huge thanks to Magnolia Stamps - Score-pal - Marianne Design products, Prima papers - Angel Crafts - Wild Orchid flowers - Live and Love Crafts if it weren't for your fabulous products this album would not have been attempted.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:
Stamping Sensations Challenge: Wings and Things and a touch of Vintage. 
Vintage Stamping Challenge:  Wings and Things 
TokBobok Challenge: Have the theme of Vintage this time. 
Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge:  Anything goes with a handmade bow.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge: Are having a game of Bingo I've chosen the top line across Ribbon/Lace, Die Cuts, Tag.
The Pink Elephant Challenge:  Anything but a card
Love to Scrap Challenge: Lets play Bingo, I have all of the items except Buttons.
Through the Purple Haze Challenge:  Bingo,  I have a full house. 
Tando Creative Challenge: Feel the Heat is the theme, I've heat embossed some Tando products using Fran-tage Shabby White. Go to the second large picture where you will see my Tando Mini Key and Mini Bookplate, you will also see some gorgeous mini Scalloped bunting on one of my pages. 

Links to a few favourite items used.







31 comments:

  1. Wow stunning project I am sure your daughter will love it.

    As you can see I have a new blog and would appreciate it if you could pop over and re follow me. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work! Great way to start the day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea Suzi, your album is exquisite and this is the perfect bag, just beautiful, Wishing your daughter all the very best on her special day
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful wedding album for your daughter !!! I love how you used a few Tando chippies to decorate some pages inside, especially the scalloped bunting... Thank you for sharing this beautiful made with us over Tando challenges blog this month. Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I LOVE mini albums and this just tops anything I've ever seen! Absolutely stunning! And the bag is just as gorgeous! Your daughter is one lucky lady! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Let's Play Bingo" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling project and. The idea and sentiment behind the bag is so sweet! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ August challenge .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi...what a VERY BEAUTIFUL gift for your daughter!!! Your creativity is INSPIRING!! I know that the next few weeks will be very busy and exciting for your family! Best wishes to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi,
    What an awesome album!!
    I have never seen one quite like this one.
    Your daughter must love it.
    Great bag - wonderful idea to keep it special forever. Great colouring on the fabric.
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing book!! I love the pages they are beautiful. Someone is very lucky to have this, wonderful work!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous project. I'm sure your daughter will treasure this! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi! Oh my! What a gorgeous album for your daughter!! She will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!!

    Darcy DT TTPHC

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very Pretty card , thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzi, this is amazing. She is going to love this!!! Hugs Janiel

      Delete
  13. Just beautiful in every way......thanks for joining us.

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an absolutely divine creation Suzi, so much work but totally worthwhile.

    It's really lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is an absolutely stunning album, thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Through The Purple Haze Challenges.
    Hugs
    Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow this is Totally Amazing! Loooove your Album with sooooooo many Embellies and your Cloth Amazing work! Hope the Wedding is Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous project! One I am sure she will cherish for many years to come! Beautiful job! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what a stunning project, Suzi! I'm sure your daughter will treasure it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Suzi, what an amazing album! I love it. Can't believe it's only your first one also, what an achievement. A wonderful keepsake for your daughter. I'm sure she loves it. Great idea stamping onto the fabric, I must remember that one for future!! Hope ye' all enjoy the wedding day!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.
    Eithne DT
    www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Suzi... I don't know what to say other than what a beautiful work of art! Every page is just full of gorgeousness! Your daughter will be so thankful you did this fir her special day. Absolutely beautiful. You must be really proud to have produced such a wonderful keepsake. I hope your daughter and her new hubby treasure it.

    Good luck and thanks for entering the challenge this week.
    Lisa.
    Through The Purple Haze DT.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous album... is a piece of art. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning comes to mind with this gorgeous make Suzi love it to bits.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, Suzi, this is absolutely amazing! What a wonderful gift to give! Love the album and the gorgeous keepsake bag! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Suzi, will you adopt me? Your daughter is so stinkin' lucky! What a gorgeous keepsake! You did such a fantastic job on each and every page as well as the keepsake bag, too. What a labor of love (and so exquisitely done).

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations for our Wings and Things and a Touch of Vintage theme. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm speachless! I have no words to describe my feeling about your project! It's absolutely adorable! My admirations. Regards, TokBobok.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is just beautiful Suzi, so much work. What a fab interpretation of heat!
    Thanks for linking it to Tando this month.

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG that is just INCREDIBLE! Looks like so much work just amazing!! What a wonderful piece to cherish wow!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx