Wednesday, August 14

Midweek Magnolia DT #71 Shaped card - No Square or Oblongs




Good morning my dears,  I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far.  It's Wednesday and time for another of our fortnightly  challenges over at 


We would love to see your SHAPED cards - No Squares or Oblongs.

For my card I've used my GoKreate xxl oval scallop Nesti's and the Marianne Design Plate holder die
My  papers are Pion Vintage Spring basics.  There is a full list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post.

Wishing you all a wonderful day ahead

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Wild Orchid Challenge:  Anything Goes
Live and Love Crafts Challenge:  Warm or Cool Colours, I've chosen to use warm colours. 
Joanna Sheen Challenge:  Embossing Dry or Heat







13 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card! Thanks for playing at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet Suzi, I love this little stand so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly beautiful card and stand love the flowers and ribbons. Gorgeous. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet, sweet, Love your card, so beautiful!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH Suzi!!...soooo GORGEOUS!!! I'm just loving all of your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, your such a talent :) love your wrk xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how lovely it is :) Thank you for joining the LLC challenge this month. Hugs Elin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! I love this sweet image.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the combination of stamps and that gorgeous new die, very pretty
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Suzi! Perfect shape for Tilda! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi.
    This is a gorgeous shaped card with lots of beautiful detail and Tilda is coloured to perfection.
    I love how you have added Frantage around the image and frame.
    Truly inspirational.
    Thanks for stopping by to comment on my blog.

    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good afternoon sweetie, this is just stunning, I just love your creation, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx