Wednesday, August 28

Midweek Magnolias DT #72 Once Upon a Time




A very good morning to you all,  It's time for another fortnightly challenge over at


and the theme is Once Upon A Time -  this could be interpreted in various ways to include Castles/Frogs/Prince's/Princesses/Fairytales etc.

I've gone with Happy Tilda from the Once upon a time collection 2013,  but if you pop over to the blog you will see lots of ideas from our DT Princesses who have created the most beautiful projects for your inspiration.

I've used a ton of products, papers, handmade flowers etc etc so I'm not going into fine detail here otherwise we will be here a while, but I will as always pop a list of ingredients used with links where possible for you at the bottom of my post. I will tell you though that the largest fabric pink flower with the pearl is one of my newest handmade creation and I really love it. 

In the meantime I hope you are all having a wonderful week and that you will come over and join us.  Our sponsor as always is 
Magnolia Sweden  who will be sending our lucky winner a surprise package.  Do remember you must follow the very simple Rules over on the sidebar to be included in the prize draw.

That's about it from me my dears, I wish you all a wonderful day.  I'm off to visit my Daughter to do some altering/tweaking on her beautiful Wedding Dress before her big day in 4 weeks time.  I'll tell you all about the preparations another time.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  Its Bron's choice this week and she has given us the most wonderful Tic Tac Toe Grid.  I've managed everything except sweet Edwin. I think Tilda has seen him around the corner and she's running to give him a big squeezy hug!!


Simply Magnolia Challenge:  Would love to see Birthday Glitter this time. All my paper flowers have been glittered with Glamour Dust.
The Ribbon Girl August Magnolia Challenge:  Would love to see your Girly Creation with ribbon. 
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge:  Lots of lovely layers this time





17 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi very very beautiful your card; like allways ;)...I adore your clay embellishments too but...the link does not found nothing....;(. Smiles. Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Suzi. Tilda is adorable and I love the beautiful colours and embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Suzi...outstanding coloring and design work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and style! Very sweet, love the embellishing you did. Can you paint the clay embellishments or color them with Copics? Just curious if you have tried that yet. The molds are really nice.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, FABULOUS etc.!! I think you can tell that I LOVE this card Suzi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Suzi!!
    Your moulds are beautiful as is your ribbon flower. Love all the colours and layers.
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the flowers
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week xx
    Hugs
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Love all that Frantage.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh so FULL of precious girliness!! Lovely creation chicky!

    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous, love the shape and colours and Tilda is so sweet, gorgeous texture too, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute Suzi! Just gorgeous! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  13. this card is wonderful...love every shabby little detail...so pretty...hugs
    lizzi simply magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. I love this sweet Tilda.
    Banner looks fantastic!
    Thank you for joining us at the Simply Magnolia challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card, love those gorgeous moulds and your beautiful handmade flower, another winner here Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love , love your card! Amazing shape, colours, embellishing, all of it. It's a standout creation!
    Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx