Sunday, August 4

Totally Tilda DT #77 Christmas Bingo Grid Midway reminder



Good morning All,  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I'm here to share my midway card for our challenge over at 


where we are having a game of Christmas Bingo this fortnight as you will see from the grid below.


I managed to get the middle line down and middle line across onto my card.  

I've used the sweet Tilda with heart scarf from the 2012 Special release from Sweden.  She has been coloured with Derwent pencil soft pencils and sansodor oil.  I have a list of ingredients used with links where possible at the bottom of my post.


We are so lucky to have the lovely Nikki from Bunny Zoe's Crafts sponsoring our challenge this fortnight.

gif maker





Wishing you all a wonderful day ahead, I hope the sun is shining for you where ever you are.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

The Hobby House Challenge:  Christmas 
Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Tildas Town Challenge:  Add A Technique - Fran-tage
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Christmas in July 
Simply Magnolia Challenge:  Anything Goes
Stampin' Royalty Challenge:  Christmas in July  



20 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi,
    love your DT Christmas card
    she is so cute
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning christmas card Suzi..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, another beautiful creation. So love the mauve, white and craft colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Suzi!!!! Love your magical purple creation!!!! Tilda looks awesome and the musical sheet is a delightful addition. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Suzi! So beautifully coloured and embellished!
    Thank you for sharing with us at The Hobby House Challenge and good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi wonderful card love the layout and that gorgeous Tilda image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi this is gorgeous and love all the pretty embellies, thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge for our Christmas Theme
    Hugs Kate xx

    p.s. don't forget to check out on Friday 9th @ 1pm the new Hobby House products on Create and Craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo pretty, I love lilac and the frantage looks very cool here like snow :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. to cute love the lavender beautifully done as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card....it took my breath away.....i think i died and went to Christmas card heaven! it is truly awesome! Glad you came to play with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your gorgeous, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. so so cute, love the design and frantage
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzi this is just adorable! Beautiful card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous Suzi, I love snowflakes and purple too, beautifully done my friend
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! I love the lace, bling and notes! Sweet image and colors. How did you do the snow on the edges of the image? Looks amazing. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sorry I'm late round this week Suzi but better late and all that !! Lol your card is gorgeous this is one of my fav Christmas Tilda's ...love your card
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Suzi! Love the colors!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is Totally Gorgeous! Just Loooove the Colours and Fantastic Embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx