Sunday, August 18

Totally Tilda DT #78 Tilda's Wedding - Midway Reminder






Good Morning my dears,  I'm here to remind you that there is still lots of time to join in our current challenge over at


Our theme is Tilda's Wedding.  I've chosen to use an older stamp of sweet Tilda and Edwin for my card and coloured them with my new ShinHan brush pencils and of course my ever faithful Derwent pencilsoft.  I have listed all my ingredients used at the bottom of my post for you with links where possible.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Sirstampalot


The prize will be two Magnolia Stamps. 

Do please pop over and take a peek at the wonderful selection of midway cards and projects the sweet Tildarette's have made for your inspiration this week.  Wow!! they are amazing.

Wishing you all a wonderful day ahead.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Card Makin Mamas Challenge:  Black/White and 1 other colour I've chosen Grey.
The Cupboard Trilogy:   Monochrome 
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Creative Creations Challenge:  Monochromatic
Love to Scrap Challenge:  Monochromatic. 



15 comments:

  1. Suzi another beautiful card love the sweet Tilda stamp she is so cute.

    As you can see I have a new blo and wondered if you were following me before if you could pop over and follow me again.

    Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Suzi!!!! Such elegance!!!! Love the dies and the punch you used and the image is adorable!!!!!! Excellent work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love your color palette.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Beautiful Card ♥♥♥
    Hugz Fleur

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card Suzi! I love that border! S cute! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Suzi!!!! Your card is fabulous!!!! Love the clay frame and your gorgeous lace. The black and cream is so elegant. Thanks for joining us this week at Marvelous Magnolia. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Suzi. The wedding couple are gorgeous and the paper is scrummy. Love the heart border.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how classy this is with the black and white color. Very pretty resin piece with the sentiment and jeeps I love that frantage!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, I love the little frame around your sentiment, beautifully done
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous..! It's a beautiful black & white card Suzie.. Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge.
    Hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card, thanks for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog

    Stella xx

    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx