Monday, September 16

Magnolia-licious Autumn/Fall/Halloween Inspirational Blog Hop





Good morning everyone and welcome to the


If you've come here from our lovely Patti-Jo then you are on the right track, if not you can pop back to Magnolia-licious Blog and start from the beginning.  I promise you don't want to miss any of the amazing creations the DT have conjured up for you.

I decided to make a cute little box to hold some warming mustards to give to a friend.  So using my Score-pal I set to work.  

I chose to use two Mini Magnolia Stamps, the sweet  Tilda Scarecrow from Sweet Rainbow collection 2011 and the adorable  Tilda's heart flowers from the Sweet crazy love collection 2012 they are both available from the Magnolia-licious Store.

I stamped them onto tightly woven cotton material and coloured them with copics.  I love how they turned out and so did my friend who vows to use the mustards and then recap the images onto her clean glass containers to display in her kitchen. lol.

As always you will find a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links where possible.  In the meantime do please hop on over to our amazing Norma who is waiting for you with another delicious creation.  

Don't forget to leave some love along the way when visiting the Design Team and you could be the lucky crafter who wins the surprise package from Magnolia-licious.


Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Inspire me Friday Challenge: Anything Goes
CCEE Stampers Challenge:  Fun Folds  
Crafty Creations Challenge:  Kraft Card. I've used Kraft card as the base of my box and handle.
Creative Belli Challenge:  Yellow/Orange/Red 
Crafting When We Can Challenge:  Seasons - I've chosen Fall season, colours and preserves. 
Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge:  Autumn Colours 




37 comments:

  1. That is so adorable, and such a lovely idea! I'm not surprised your friend was pleased! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Suzi!!! Your topper are so original and beautiful!!! Love the ruffle ribbon and gorgeous colouring. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous little basket, very clever
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! As if the embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous basket Suzi !!
    The caps so beautiful with mini Tilda on it! Your friends will love it, and display in her kitchen.
    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... Great idea. I'll try it someday!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, yummy I bet they taste good. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic, Suzi! Love your project. So creative.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a clever basket with adorable toppers!! I love your darling Fall design! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...great idea! Looks like stiched at first sight!! ;)
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful gift this would make Suzi such a fantastic idea love the embroidery. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your friend was a very lucky girl, Suzi, to receive such a special gift! You did a wonderful job on the Aida fabric! I love the design of the basket as well. I can see why your friend will keep your project on display! It's adorable!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is no wonder your friend loved the mustard jars, they are gorgeous. A very special gift which is even more special with the lovely basket.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous, I love the idea and it looks great.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think these jar covers are amazing and so beautifully put together. Awesome idea and creation.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is also a great idea! Really makes a jar verry interesting! Again an idea that never crossed my mind. Also the little box that comes with it is so lovely!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for reminding me that we can use our stamps on fabric! Love this project.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What great idea! Very beautiful! Helena x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet way to share some treats! I am so impressed with how well the images turned out on the fabric covers. The little basket is a such a special way to present them.
    Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a creative idea, and turned out so nice. Love this for a small gift. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am absolutely blown away by this Suzi! It's completely sensational! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This set is gorgeous, what a wonderful gift to give. I love your Stamped tops. Beautiful Suzi!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing work as always and something a bit different, brilliant. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  24. fabulous project! I love your coloring and the box is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh I love them, what a beautiful idea, wonderful colouring!
    Great idea!!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh my! What a super job did you made looks very pretty and with a lot of work and love. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow this a fabulous! Can tell you put a lot of thought and work into this! Great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Suzi,
    Oh what a pretty basket!! Great colours and that rose is gorgeous.
    Love your idea for jar lids. They are most beautiful and so creative! If I were your friend I would keep them too :o)
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful gift idea Suzi. Love the bright coloring and the way you use color on fabric. Fun creation :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, so creative, Suzi. Love how you colored your images on fabric. I'm a little chicken when it comes to trying that. You did an awesome job. Love that fabby basket to go with it.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your colored images on fabric Suzi and the way you use them on top of the jars. Fabulous basket too! Great project for the hop :)

    Rietxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a great idea to make jar covers!!! How wonderful they turned out and look in your cute basket!!! Terrific project Suzi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. How great idea
    lovely pair-gorgeous
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my! this is so adorable Julie.
    The basket is lovely and the tops of the jars are beautiful.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is sooooooo cute! What a fab idea! Thanks for the inspiraiton! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. How adorable! What a sweet!! gift this would make! Beautiful job! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx