Tuesday, September 24

Magnolia-licious Challenge DT - No Designer Paper






Hello my dears,  I hope you are all well and having a crafty week so far.  It's time for another wonderful challenge over at 


This fortnight's theme is No Designer Paper. You could make your own backing paper using stamps, computer etc. you may even be brave enough to use no paper at all.  I've used whitewash card and one of my embossing folders,  I then used my sanding block to reveal the colour underneath.  I like the effect a lot.

As you can see I've used this utterly adorable Cocco with Present from the Little Christmas Collection 2012, I find the stamp perfect for such a lot of occasions and I'm using her today for a friends Birthday.  You can find this sweet image  Here  at Magnolia-licious Stamps and much much more

Do please pop over and take a peek at the wonderful new stamps available from Diana at Magnolia-licious Stamps,  the selection is getting larger by the day, at the moment you can find all your Magnolia standard size - Magnolia Mini's (which I love to bits)  Little Darling - Wee from Whimsy - Wild Rose Studio  and Penny Black, not forgetting all the other amazing crafty items such as dies/papers/storage solutions and much more.

Our Prize for this challenge

One random winner will win a fabulous special surprise from 
Magnolia-licious



That's all from me for the moment but I do wish you all a wonderful week. 

Hugs for now! 


Challenges Entered:
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Favourite embellishments. Mine is Flowers and lace.
Divas by Design:  Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenge:  Use ribbon 
Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge: Anything Goes with a handmade bow.
Parade Your Crafts Challenge:  All about Birthday's 
The Ribbon Reel Challenge:  Pretty in Pink 




13 comments:

  1. Beautifully made, Suzi.
    I love it!
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed background, absolutely gorgeous Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious card. Well done with the embellishments and bow! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie..pretty bow and details too..
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi,
    you createt again fabulous card,
    love the background and all sweet details on it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi stunning card love the image and the papers and all the embellishments. Fantastic. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi!! I love your embossed paper! What a brilliant idea..and you pulled it off beautifully too! Just GORGEOUS!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just BEAUTIFUL Suzi!! So well done...and with out DP!!!! Your embellishments are wonderful and Cocoa is just the cutest! Your colouring (as usual) is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this is adorable. Love all the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is lovely Suzi....so soft and beautiful. thanks for playing at parade your crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the soft peachy pink and tan together. The embossed background is beautiful. The fabric trim and flowers add the right touch of color. So pretty and lovely.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Suzi, this so adorable ! Just too cute for words! :). Nancee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx