Wednesday, September 11

Magnolia-licious DT "W"ednesday Inspirational Post




Good morning my dears,  I have a "W"ednesday inspirational post to share with you today for 




This time I've chosen one of Sylvia Zet Wee stamps, this little lady is called Rosetta and is available at Magnolia-licious Stamps HERE 
along with lots of other gorgeous stamps from Wild Rose Studio, Penny Black, Sylvia Zett Wee and also the utterly adorable Candibeans stamps from Little Darlings.  

Rosetta has been coloured with a mixture of copics and Derwent softcolour pencils.  I have popped a list of ingredients used with links where possible at the bottom of my post for you.

Do please pop over to Magnolia-licious Challenge and take a peek at the amazing cards the very talented DT have created for you and don't forget to leave a comment to be included in the mystery prize draw from Magnolia-licious.





Hugs

Challenges Entered:
The Hobby House Challenge:  The theme this month is to use a Hobby House Artist, I've chosen Sylvia Zet
 Wild Orchid Challenge:  Add a Die Cut.
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge:  Have a Sentiment on the Front.




16 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Suzi. The image is so sweet. Love the scrummy papers and layers. The doilies and flowers are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! my goodness this is super gorgeous, love all those flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet.... Everything is on your card is so delicate!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting it was to see your gorgeous, fabulous card today at WOC! It is a beautiful card for sure my friend! ♥ Thank you so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful Suzi gorgeous image and artist choice and love the colouring and the flowers so pretty, thank you for sharing with us at the Hobby House Challenge
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. Love the papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Suzi!! I just love all of your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Such pretty flowers.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absoulutely love this card design. What a wonderful stamp to work with. I must have this one. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absoulutely love this sweet design. The stamp is so beautiful and I can see many possibilities for it's use. I have to run and get it. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Love the sweet soft colors and all the beautiful blooms. Thank You for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week! Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Suzi. Lovley colouring and pretty embellishments. Great design too. Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this! So very pretty!

    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card design, the lace and flowers you used just make this image pop! Love the colors. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty Suzi! Love the die and pretty flowers! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love all the details! great coloring too. Thanks for joining us in our Sentiment challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx