Wednesday, September 4

Magnolia-licious "W"ednesday Inspirational post



Good morning my dears,  I hope your week is going well and you're getting lots of time to craft and create.  I'm here to show you my card for our "W"ednesday inspirational post over at

Magnolia-licious

Team B are showcasing some of the amazing Wild Rose Studio or Wee (Sylvia Zet) stamps that Diana has in stock over at 

Magnolia-licious Stamps, dies and so much more

I've chosen to use Emily Walking from the Blackberry Lane collection - Wild Rose Studio.   I'm thinking maybe it's her 1st day at school and not only does she have her lunch in her backpack but she is taking her sweet Ted to school too. lol. 

Emily has been coloured primarily with Derwent soft pencils and just two ShinHanarts brush markers for her skin. 

Don't forget to pop over to Magnolia-licious blog and take a peek at the fabulous work my lovely DT buddies have made for your inspiration this week.  While there do please leave a comment to be included in the surprise draw.  



Have a fabulous day everyone.


Hugs

Challenges Entered:

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge: Back to School. 
Dream Valley Challenge:  For a Child is the theme
The Ribbon Girl Challenge:  Include Numbers and a ribbon
A Gem of a challenge:  Use two backing papers.
Crazy 4 Challenge:  Use Button or Bows  
Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge:  Back to School.
Word Play Saturday Challenge:  Childhood 
Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge:  Back to School. 



20 comments:

  1. Suzi this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the image and all the back to school embellies are fab. Love the design also.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun school project. Loving all the school embellies and super cute image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww this card is stunning, beauty ☺

    Have a nice (creative) week ☺
    Hugs and greetzz Erica ☼
    heidebloempjuh.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous Suzi love all the school themed embellies, would love for you to share this on our Wild Rose Studio FB page
    Hugs Kate x
    WRS DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card sweetie, loving the fab image & cute school acessories. I am loving the new header too.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute -can almost remember back to my first day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi,
    How wonderful your card is!!!
    I love this image and you have coloured her perfectly.
    GREAT idea to make her walking back to school. Great embellishments.
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, it is a great inspiration for this gorgeous stamp!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous, I love all the sweet details, nicely done my friend
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just soooo very cute!! You colour so beautifully and your embellishments are simply perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley for our latest challenge!
    Claire xx
    DVC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a sweetie thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card! I love all of the details! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my this is so adorable. I love all the little embelishments fab! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet card! Loving the image and wonderful embellishments!
    Thanks so much for playing in my "childhood" word play challenge at My Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx